Misc. chatter

The second division of the Cafeholics EPL Style leagues. Who will get promoted to Masters? Who was demoted from there? Who will be relegated to n00b scum?

Moderator: ironman

jfg
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Misc. chatter

Post by jfg »

Are we positive we want to do 2 catchers again in a 15 team league? I can't remember if I was the only one complaining about it last year.
Thracken
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by Thracken »

jfg wrote:Are we positive we want to do 2 catchers again in a 15 team league? I can't remember if I was the only one complaining about it last year.

the leagues have always been 15 people and 2 C...the problem we ran into last year was that Pond Scum was 18 people which meant we had 36 catchers which is more catchers than baseball teams...
ironman
T-Ball Trainer

Post by ironman »

ugh, 18 teams.

never again.
ironman
T-Ball Trainer

Post by ironman »

So, can I pick?
Thracken
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Thracken »

ironman wrote:So, can I pick?

I dunno if we've got a universal start with the Masters and n00b...stay tuned
jfg
T-Ball Trainer

Post by jfg »

Thracken wrote:
jfg wrote:Are we positive we want to do 2 catchers again in a 15 team league? I can't remember if I was the only one complaining about it last year.

the leagues have always been 15 people and 2 C...the problem we ran into last year was that Pond Scum was 18 people which meant we had 36 catchers which is more catchers than baseball teams...

Ok, I can live with that. If we have a position that's going to be scarce though, I'd want to open the discussion right now on waivers and argue that every pickup be a waiver wire claim so that it's not first come first serve when catchers get injured.
ironman
T-Ball Trainer

Post by ironman »

WaCougMBS wrote:
ironman wrote:So, can I pick?

No starting quite yet, but really close. Just need to get a few more things posted and then get a reliable volunteer to back Thracken up with stickying rounds, keeping players taken threads updated and anything that comes up in Yahoo league during the year. Any takers? If I get a volunteer there, I see no reason why you guys can't get started since you're all checked in ;-D

I'll volunteer. I did it last year.

Return to “2012 Cafeholics Pond Scum”