Draft Commentary

In a Premier League like set-up, these Cafeholics have represented themselves the best year after year. Which one will be crowned Liga 1 Champion?
wrveres
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Re: Draft Commentary

Post by wrveres »

I like that Cueto pick.
I had him 1/2 with Niese, and then Cueto got pulled from his start, so i flip flopped them, thinking he would make it back.
wrveres
T-Ball Trainer

Post by wrveres »

texas heat

Sabathia, CC
Cain, Matt
Hudson, Daniel
Zimmerman, Jordan
Shields, James
Stauffer, Tim

Street, Huston
Storen, Drew
Aardsma, David
wrveres
T-Ball Trainer

Post by wrveres »

WaCougMBS wrote:Thanks wr. Glad I got him there, even with the unsettling news from yesterday - here's to hoping it's no big deal :-o

Man, my queue just got DESTROYED. All 4 of those guys were on my radar as possibles for my next pick, especially Raul and Aardsma...

Yeah Aardsma fell pretty far. Ive had him queued for the last couple of rounds, and kept pushing him down.
wrveres
T-Ball Trainer

Post by wrveres »

J35J wrote:18.14 Michael Pineda, SP, SEA
nice snag. i had him all set to draft last pick, but baker had a piece out saying the were going to play the super 2 waiting game with him. apparently that changed today
J35J
T-Ball Trainer

Post by J35J »

wrveres wrote:
J35J wrote:18.14 Michael Pineda, SP, SEA
nice snag. i had him all set to draft last pick, but baker had a piece out saying the were going to play the super 2 waiting game with him. apparently that changed today

yeah I saw that...it's late enough in the draft though that I don't mind stashing him if I have to. I feel like he could be one of those guys that can hit the ground running for the most part and don't want to have to worry about beating someone else to the punch off the FA list during the season. We'll see, I could well end up dropping him at some point but I at least want that choice to make.
Pogotheostrich
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Pogotheostrich »

This late in the draft it is still amazing to me that guys on my short list keep coming off the board. I was thinking about Venters and Chipper this round.
daullaz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Post by daullaz »

Pogotheostrich wrote:This late in the draft it is still amazing to me that guys on my short list keep coming off the board. I was thinking about Venters and Chipper this round.

And I had Chipper and Pierzynski penciled in as my next two picks.
wrveres
T-Ball Trainer

Post by wrveres »

i know i said before that i wanted a yahoo draft, but i think i actually prefer the slow draft like this. it gives you more time study your enemy ...

anybody care to toss out some 2011 projections for Pineda?

Return to “Cafeholics Masters”