Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

help my team please :)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

help my team please :)

Postby nate761b » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Playoffs are starting tomorrow. I'm pretty confident in my hitting which has been solid all season, but my pitching has been up and down. I have had to drop one of my best pitchers (lance lynn) in the last week and lost 2 of my closers (cook, casilla) in the last few weeks. What can i do to be able to win my league? This is a h2h, 12 team league. Trade deadline has passed.

C: Buster Posey
1B: Ryan Howard
2B: Robinson Cano
3B: Evan Longoria
SS: Starlin Castro
OF: Yoenis Cespedes
OF: Nelson Cruz
OF: Allen Craig
Util: Adam Dunn
Util: Chase Headley
Bn: Kyle Seager
Bn: Ryan Ludwick
Bn: Torii Hunter

SP: Max Scherzer, Chris Sale, Yu Darvish, Kris Medlen, Hisashi Iwakuma, Tommy Milone, Andrew Cashner, Jaime Garcia
RP: Tyler Clippard, Steve Cishek
nate761b
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: help my team please :)

Postby fast dogs » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Look ahead for SP with easier matchups this week. If you have a hitter w/o a game on Thursday game this week drop him for a good pitching matchup as it looks like you could use a good start or 2 from the FA SP available
When asking for roster advice in these pages, remember there are thousands of different sets of league rules & many different active roster settings. If you want the best replies, be sure to include your leagues particulars in the original post
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 147)

Re: help my team please :)

Postby americanleagueroto » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Hope and pray your pitching does well this week. You're staff looks like it's mostly full of guys who have been performing decently recently.. ha! See what I did there.

You could always go and check ESPN's (Tristian Cockcroft) weekly pitching article. Try to find a guy on the WW that has a 7 or 8 rating for an upcoming start and roll with him.
Twitter: @dmojr - Always available to talk fantasy or be that second opinion before a trade.
americanleagueroto
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team