Pay me please

The most exciting 8 man league known to man!
AquaMan2342
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Re: Trades

Post by AquaMan2342 »

Steve trades Grady Sizemore to Chase for Prince Fielder and an 8th round draft pick (third after keepers).
AquaMan2342
T-Ball Trainer

Minor League Draft Explanation

Post by AquaMan2342 »

Hopefully this will answer all the questions pertaining to the minor league/farm team proposal for this season. As always, I am open to suggestions and dialogue with the intention of improving the current system.

1. The twelve round draft will be a 12-hour slow mock draft on these forums. Each person gets up to twelve hours to make their choice. Example: I have first choice, Chase has second choice, Kevin has third choice. I make my choice and then send Chase an email letting him know it's his turn. Any time in the next twelve hours, Chase can make his choice. Chase makes his choice and emails Kevin. This continues until the draft is finished. However, if Chase takes more than twelve hours to make his choice (I will keep track), then Kevin has the right to make his choice before Chase does. Whenever Chase is able to make a choice, he is able to but as his own peril. That being said, there's really no excuse to take anywhere near the allotted time. You can email the person behind you ahead of time with your pick if you are going to be busy.

2. As far as the farm system is concerned, we'll do it as follows:

a. All players that were not on major league rosters at the end of last year will be eligible for the farm, and vice-versa. Even if they are in the Yahoo! database for the major league draft, we will consider them farm players, so they are not draftable in the major league draft.

b. One thing we must decide on is how to determine when a player must be called up to a major league roster. In a smaller sized league like ours, a higher innings played floor is probably best just because there will likely be farm players that aren't necessarily worthy of being called up at an early stage. Open to suggestions in this area.
Matt_Domsic
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Trading block

Post by Matt_Domsic »

Josh Hamilton and B.J Upton are available...
mikeyoung32
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Rosters

Post by mikeyoung32 »

C-
C-
1B- A. Pujols
2B-C. Utley
SS-
3B-
MI- D. Pedroia
CI-
OF-
OF-
OF- M. Ordonez
OF-
OF-
UTIL- I. Kinsler
UTIL-

SP-
SP-
SP-
SP-
RP-
RP-
RP-
P-
P-
P-
mikeyoung32
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Draft Order

Post by mikeyoung32 »

random
GiantsFan14
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Posted Draft Order

Post by GiantsFan14 »

and here it is guys

Matt_Domsic
T-Ball Trainer

Re: 2009 Season Discussion

Post by Matt_Domsic »

it shows us as only having 2 DL spots... last year got pretty tough with only 2 and we're adding quite a few positions this year... i think we should have at least 3 if not 4
AquaMan2342
T-Ball Trainer

Suggestion thread

Post by AquaMan2342 »

Suggest things here.
Xerxes94
T-Ball Trainer

Pay me please

Post by Xerxes94 »

please mail me the money from last year guys. i would appreciate it. if you won you would be wanting it too. if you don't have my addy post back.
chaser11
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Pay me please

Post by chaser11 »

put up your address!

Return to “Champions League”