General Discussion

Will these owners build for the future, or will they play to win it all this season?
thedude
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No
Roster Information: "This year I'm told that the team did well because one pitcher had a fine curve ball. I understand that a curve ball is thrown with a deliberate attempt to deceive. Surely that is not an ability we should want to foster at Harvard."Charles Eliot
"Professional athletes should not be role models. Hell, I know drug dealers who can dunk. Can drug dealers be role models?"-Charles Barkley

"Heroes and cowards feel exactly the same fear. Heroes just react to it differently."

"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.

Re: General Discussion

Post by thedude »

:-? The team name is such a tough decision...
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheA'sFatLeadoffMan »

I'll take the Giants if we have no Giants fans here, I don't really care what team I am, so if there is a Giants fan here the team is all yours.
Last edited by TheA'sFatLeadoffMan on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
teddy ballgame
T-Ball Trainer

Post by teddy ballgame »

I'm assuming thedude wants the Red Sox, so I'll take the Cardinals if that's the case.
thedude
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: "This year I'm told that the team did well because one pitcher had a fine curve ball. I understand that a curve ball is thrown with a deliberate attempt to deceive. Surely that is not an ability we should want to foster at Harvard."Charles Eliot
"Professional athletes should not be role models. Hell, I know drug dealers who can dunk. Can drug dealers be role models?"-Charles Barkley

"Heroes and cowards feel exactly the same fear. Heroes just react to it differently."

"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.

Post by thedude »

teddy ballgame wrote:I'm assuming thedude wants the Red Sox, so I'll take the Cardinals if that's the case.

Yeah i'll take the Red Sox pending snakes decision.
thedude
T-Ball Trainer

Post by thedude »

When are we going to get going on this? Is there anything i can do to help?
thomasps3
T-Ball Trainer

Post by thomasps3 »

I think this thing is slated to start around the first week of February, but in the coming weeks we should get a bit more traction.
The Artful Dodger
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Post by The Artful Dodger »

The holiday break usually slows everyone down. Now that it's over with, I think over the next few weeks, we'll hammer out the league settings.
Diving in the Box on Roto Database

"Shut up, Anti-sec." -Jose Mourinho
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
T-Ball Trainer

I need to mock draft I can't let this be my first draft of the year, anyone interested in getting a mock started?
thomasps3
T-Ball Trainer

Post by thomasps3 »

I think this is going to be an auction, right? A mock auction? I have never really done one of those....only the real thing
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
T-Ball Trainer

Lol, oops this was supposed to be posted in the general discussion for my other FBBC league, mixed up my tabs, disregard my previous post :-B

Return to “Hardball Dynasty League”