General Discussion

Will these owners build for the future, or will they play to win it all this season?
Broncmet724
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: Yes

Re: General Discussion

Post by Broncmet724 »

I'm still around
thomasps3
T-Ball Trainer

Post by thomasps3 »

Hey guys, I am heading to Disney on vacation from the 17th to the 22nd, but I am really looking forward to this thing getting going. Anyhow, I'll read all the posts when I get back, and just for record keeping, my team is the KC Royals! Thanks
BronXBombers51
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No
Roster Information: [quote]12 Teams - 6x6 (Normal plus OPS & Losses) - Rotisserie - 4 to 8 keepers per year

*denotes keeper

C- Brian McCann
1B- Billy Butler
2B- Omar Infante
3B- Miguel Cabrera*
SS- Troy Tulowitzki*
OF- Andrew McCutchen*
OF- Nelson Cruz
OF- Carl Crawford
Utl- Pablo Sandoval*
Utl- Norichika Aoki

B- Nick Markakis, Kendrys Morales, Denard Span, Neil Walker, Evan Gattis

DL- Ian Kinsler*

SP- Felix Hernandez*, Yu Darvish*, Yovani Gallardo*, Jonathon Niese, Marco Estrada

RP- Addison Reed, Casey Janssen, Edward Mujica, David Robertson, Luke Gregerson

DL- Alexi Ogando
[/quote]

Post by BronXBombers51 »

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about this league, but there are some concerns. I've been trying to get things straightened out here but I'm having serious doubts about my abilities to keep up with the maintenance of this league...plus I've yet to hear back from a few people. So there's the dilemma. I do not want to attempt to start this league up knowing that there's a good chance that I'm in over my head and the league will fail. That's not fair to anyone here. I think the commish should have enough time to dedicate to the league and I'm having a hard enough time doing that now, nevermind when classes resume in February.

If anyone feels that they have enough knowledge, time and ambition to head this thing up, I'd be happy to partake in it...I'm just not sure if my goal to create and run the whole thing is realistic for me right now. I can have Madison make someone else the moderator here if someone is up to the challenge.

Again, I really apologize. I really was looking forward to doing this but I think I just overestimated how much time I'd be able to dedicate to the league and again, it's not fair to anyone to start this thing up knowing that I'm not going to be able to run it as smoothly as it should be run. Thanks.
teddy ballgame
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by teddy ballgame »

It's interesting you make that post, because a few days ago I was considering emailing you saying I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep up with the league. Looking through the rules and stuff it seems way more complicated than I would have ever imagined. I suppose I just need to read through it a few times but it seems pretty overwhelming. I'm not really sure what my point is here... :-b

Return to “Hardball Dynasty League”