2008 Season

This is a ten team 6x6 roto keeper league where each team keeps ten players from their squad of thirty players each year. Check it out for yourself!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rockiesfan
T-Ball Trainer

Re: 2008 Season

Post by Rockiesfan »

bosoxjoe wrote:Haven't heard from any of the other past owners. Time to move forward with filling league. I've got a friend that is going to take a team and The A Team said they had someone also. I know Ben said he is moving, but count on him to join up. They gives us 7. If anyone knows of someone that would want to take a team, Shoot me an email directly joesox@cox.net . If no one else does, this time tomorrow approx. I'll put an ad on Baseball Cafe. Start thinking of your keepers. Within a day or two of filling league I'll ask for everyone's keeper lists.

10 Keepers Right?
bosoxjoe
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bosoxjoe »

Yeah 10 keepers. No restrictions on how many have to be hitters or pitchers, just 10 total.
bosoxjoe
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bosoxjoe »

Currently trying to fill last 3 teams. Feel free to invite anyone, just please let me know so I don't get in an akward situation,

Overlook Redrum and Sparkling Wiggles have been taken already by replacement owners.

That leaves Bonds, ATL and Black Sox available.

Per A-Teams request to reflect settings from last year; I changed the Trade appeal process to Commish and removed the trade deadline. On the note of me being final say in trades; I'm not likely to veto much unless it is really really lopsided or obvious collusion.

If I have missed any other setting from how league was previously ran, please point them out and I will correct.

Looking forward to the draft and filling the league up.
bosoxjoe
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bosoxjoe »

I'm not fond of having to pay for Yahoo's Live StatTracker and I found a free alternative last year.

http://www.livestattracker.com/lst/baseball.php

You do have to manually put in your team(s), but this is also good if you have teams on multiple sites. You can enter up to 25 teams or so.
bosoxjoe
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bosoxjoe »

Guys,
Down to 1 team not filled(ATL). If you have your keeper list ready, you can go ahead and send them to me, please put team name and keepers in subject line. You aren't required to submit them at this point. You can change who you want to keep though up until midnight CST on the 28th. I'll go ahead and disclose my keepers, so that I don't have an unfair advantage knowing who is keeping what.

CI Lowell
3B Gordon
2B Cano
SS Cabrera
OF Hart
OF Hamilton
OF Hawpe
UT Thome
SP Wainwright
RP Betancourt
sideofzen
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by sideofzen »

Hey all. Just picked up the Bonds on Bonds team, now known as Blue Sun. Didn't know the league would have a Cafe forum! Nice bonus! ;-D

Looking forward to the draft. B-)
Rockiesfan
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Rockiesfan »

Here's My Keepers

1B Ryan Garko
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B/SS Carlos Guillen
SS JJ Hardy
OF Ichiro
OF H. Matsui

SP John Lackey
SP James Sheilds
RP Trevor Hoffman
RP Manny Corpas
kyles828
T-Ball Trainer

Post by kyles828 »

OK, looks like ESPN wins, lets move it on over. ;-D

I posted my keepers in the 2008 keepers thread, I also posted the Overlook Redrum now known as Francy McCann's team's keepers b/c he has no account here.
kyles828
T-Ball Trainer

Post by kyles828 »

How did I get 8th pick? Isn't a reverse of last years standings more fair to the new managers?

Or is it just not set yet?
bosoxjoe
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bosoxjoe »

I haven't set it yet, looking into now.

Return to “Extra Innings Keeper League”