Return to Classifieds

Creating a new 16 team Dynasty/Salary League...Interested?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Creating a new 16 team Dynasty/Salary League...Interested?

Postby csportsfan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to form a new dynasty/salary league for the 2018 season. I have a set of rules in place, but I will list the basic stuff for now and work through getting the rest of the rules out there once the league starts to form and we get a good group of owners. Here's the basic setup for the league:

Teams: 14-16 (I'm aiming for 16 teams)
Categories: 6x6 H2H (team with most categories won during the week gets the win)
Lineups updated daily
Provider: Fantrax (I have not used it before, but have heard great things about it and I know you can update salaries, minors, etc through it)
I will create a Proboards message board for additional league communication as well.

Rosters:
- 25 man roster and 25 man minor league roster
- Roster setup is C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP with unlimited DL.
- You keep all of your players, but will manage around your salary cap using MLB player's real life salary
- As stated above, the player salaries are based on the player's actual current year real life MLB salary. We will use Cots baseball contracts for determining each player's current season salary
- Each team will start off with a specific cap limit to work with (the specific number is still to be determined)

We will initially complete 2 separate drafts (one for our MLB players and another for the minor leaguers) to kick off the league. Once we get past year one into the off season (this will be for each off season going forward), we will hold an off season auction for available free agents and a 5 round minor league draft. I can go into more detail about the auction process when we get the league underway.

If you have serious interest, are very active/motivated with fantasy baseball, and want to be involved in a great league, then feel free to email me (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post with your interest in joining. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions as well. I have participated in past leagues with a similar setup and it is great fun! Come join and lets put together a great, fun, competitive league!
csportsfan
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Creating a new 16 team Dynasty/Salary League...Intereste

Postby csportsfan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 pm

UPDATE: We have filled up half the league! Looking for 8 more quality, active owners that are interested in running a dynasty team for the long term! If you're interested in this type of league, feel free to reach out to me via email.

Thanks so much!
csportsfan
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Creating a new 16 team Dynasty/Salary League...Intereste

Postby csportsfan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 am

5 openings left! If you have interest, reach out to me as soon as possible!
csportsfan
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds