New 20 team dynasty fantrax league looking for owners

Looking for a league in your area? Need one more dedicated player for your online league? Find what you're looking for here!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

teddyk
T-Ball Trainer

New 20 team dynasty fantrax league looking for owners

Post by teddyk »

Good day. I have been looking to expand my fantasy baseball portfolio by one team after downsizing a few years back. I couldn't find what I was looking for so instead I decided to create it myself.

I have ran several successful dynasty leagues in the past that have been going strong for 10 plus seasons and have one starting its 4th year as well. Prior too that it was keeper leagues and redraft I was involved with. I have over 30 years experience running fantasy leagues (yeah I am getting old lol) but am new to fantrax having spent the vast majority of my time on Yahoo, CBS Sportsline, and way back when on ESPN. Fantrax had the options I needed for the format I wanted, so it won out. I will be relying on the other owners for guidance on the site though and a solid co-commish would always be welcome if someone would like the task and is a fit with my personaity. Ok, enough about the backstory,,,,the reason you clicked the link....the league

Bases Loaded Dynasty League

20 teams - (4) five team divisions. 4 division winners plus 4 wildcards make the playoffs.

$50 buy in via fantrax treasurer. $1000 payout split between top 4 finishers.

Head to Head 5x5 league - categories - (QS+W) (SV+Holds)(K)(ERA)(WHIP) and (AVG)(R)(HR)(SB)(RBI)

40 man rosters consisting of 20 starters and 20 reserve slots. The reserves are for bench and/or minors...you choose your roster configuration

C, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, LF, RF, CF, (2) UTIL, (4) SP, (4) RP (2) P = 20 starters

3 round First Year Player/J2 draft yearly

yearly Dispersal draft for new replacement owners or owners wishing to "start over".

for a copy of constitution or for more info check out www.basesloadeddynastybb.proboards.com or email me theteddyk@hotmail.com

Thanks
teddyk
T-Ball Trainer

Re: New 20 team dynasty fantrax league looking for owners

Post by teddyk »

Still have room for 7 new owners
units24
T-Ball Trainer

Re: New 20 team dynasty fantrax league looking for owners

Post by units24 »

Interested
zekethepepper