Start-up League: General Manager Baseball League

Looking for a league in your area? Need one more dedicated player for your online league? Find what you're looking for here!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ConanXXXV
T-Ball Trainer

Online Roto Draft, March 28th 12:30pm $300

Post by ConanXXXV »

Online Roto Draft, March 28th 12:30pm $300

A 10 Team Roto League is looking for two new teams. We are located near Montville CT, near Mohegan Sun so we prefer teams in the CT area as we will likely go back to a live draft next year.

$300 entry plus add/drops. Fairly standard Roto rules. This is a mixed league. Everyone will get a new team. This league has been around over 20 years. References available upon request. Email magnumrex@aol.com with questions and for full rules. This is a fun, competitive league. Below is a link to our website to view the history. We have been using Onroto since 2011. Every team will draft a 25-player roster. 6x4 Roto Weekly lineups will consist of: 3 -- outfielders 2 -- 3b/1b/dh (any combo) 2 -- ss/2b (any combo) 1 -- catcher 1 -- dh (anyone on your team) 6 -- pitchers (any combo, sp or rp) Statistics will be kept in the following categories: HITS, HR, RBI, SB, BA, RUNS, WINS,K's, SAVES, & ERA. In each of the ten categories, teams are ranked from first to last, with the first-place team getting 12 pts., second place getting 11 pts., and so on down to 1 pt. for last. The team with the highest point total wins 1st place. First will get 50%, second 30%, and third 20% of the final pool.

onroto.com/baseball/asbbl
dpdale
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Start-up League: General Manager Baseball League

Post by dpdale »

I'm starting up a league that I tried quite a few years ago, but couldn't keep going. Been getting the itch to get back to it and want to see if I can find enough managers to make it happen.

The league will be 14 team auction style but with salary and years included. The draft will be a slow, on-line auction. Each team will draft between 25-40 players and there is a hard salary cap. All players signed between 1 and 6 years.

The draft is where all the work is and after the first one it will be much easier.

Once the season starts we'll be on Yahoo with a 6x6 head-to-head league.

Cost is $25 and all money is payed out in winnings.

Send me a message if you're interested and I'll get you more details. Thanks!

Return to “Classifieds”