RUTGERS IN THE NEWS - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

RUTGERS IN THE NEWS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:00 pm

Hahah ... I really think that this is one of the weirdest things ever.... a fat dyke sandwich...ewwww...anyways i wouldn't eat anything out of the back of a truck
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:30 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:Usually I'm against forcing people to change stuff for issues like this, but in this case, I do understand and agree that it's really not appropriate on a college campus. ;-D

Mad.......Just so you completely understand, these trucks park on 1 of the streets on campus. They aren't actually a permanent part of the campus.

Yep, I got it :-) . Just one of those things I guess. If it was in a sports bar and grill (where you have to be 21 to enter), then I'd have zero issues with it. Anywhere near a college campus though, and I understand the change. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:49 pm

Personally, if I'm going to New Brunswick for food, I'm going to Cluck U. Those are some good wings.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby WharfRat » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:15 pm

Lofunzo wrote:Personally, if I'm going to New Brunswick for food, I'm going to Cluck U. Those are some good wings.

Aw man. Now that's offensive. Seriously, how do you know those are actually wings? How do you know it's actually chicken?
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:30 pm

WharfRat wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Personally, if I'm going to New Brunswick for food, I'm going to Cluck U. Those are some good wings.

Aw man. Now that's offensive. Seriously, how do you know those are actually wings? How do you know it's actually chicken?

Because I have eaten them on numerous occasions. Personally, I don't care what they are as long as they still taste good. A lot of the pizzaria closer to me have started making them as well. Not quite the same but close. :-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk