Kaz - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to New York Mets

Kaz

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Kaz

Postby Amazinz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Anyone watch the game today? Kaz looked awesome at 2B. Nice dig by Doug M. on that low Reyes throw. ;-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rirruto » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:22 pm

Yup he looked great, very natural out there. I wouldnt be surprised if he had a great season at 2B this season ;-D
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:26 pm

Yeah, he looked great out there. Like it's where he should have been playing all last season, really.

I think even a dummy like Raiders Umpire would agree with that.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby killiansjmd » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:39 pm

It's still early but he does look more comfortable so far which I think a good spring training is going to be very beneficial for him confidence wise going into the season. He has the potentila to be a great weapon at the top of the line up behind reyes.
killiansjmd
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby raiders_umpire » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:06 am

Absolutely Adequate wrote:Yeah, he looked great out there. Like it's where he should have been playing all last season, really.

I think even a dummy like Raiders Umpire would agree with that.

ouch :*) :*) yea i agree, kaz should have been at 2b last year instead of SS,,,,i think he was a little over his head at SS as the 956 FPCT showed at SS but hopefully he can have a good year at 2b this year.... if he can continue on his july numbers last of a 336 BA i think he will do well but he has to cut down on his k's last year as he had 97 in only 460 ABs... that is not the type of k numbers i want from a top of the order hitter..... i do think he can finish this year in the top 10 at 2b....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to New York Mets