New to board -rate this team please - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

New to board -rate this team please

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New to board -rate this team please

Postby fanaddict » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:52 pm

H2h standard 5x5 cats 12 team league

Kendall c
Pujols 1b
Durham 2b
Cabrera ss
Rolen 3b
Sheffield of
Patterson of
Ordonez of
Blalock utl
Nevin b
Burrell b
Biggio b

Mussina sp
Carpenter sp
Sabathia p
D Davis p
Lackey p
Gagne rp
Takatsu rp
B Ryan rp
Rincon rp

I have been offered M Young ss for Blalock. what does anybody think about that trade?

I think my pitching stinks, but I think hitting pretty good.

Round 'em up, the drinks are on me
Last edited by fanaddict on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fanaddict
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blade68 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:58 pm

You have a great looking offense. Ray worries a lot due to age and injury history. Keep Hank, if you were going to trade him send him for a 1st or 2nd tier SP. Good luck. ;-D
blade68
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby sfgfan4life » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:12 pm

Hold on to Blalock. You should be able to get a better shortstop with him. Your starting pitching is a little weak, you should try and get some upgrades there (your pen is allright). And as the previous blade68 mentioned, Durham worries me a little, but he apparently he has been on a new work out regime this offseason, so hopefully that pays off. I'm also not big on Magglio. I still don't trust his knee.
sfgfan4life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Jesus-Water-Baseball » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:34 pm

I wouldnt make any moves that dont uphrade your pitching. Even if it has to be done on waivers, you may need to take some risks. It could be a long season, but the right sleepers could change that around. Most people may not agree with me, but I just dropped pedro feliz for ankiel in my league. I got a hunch on him
Jesus-Water-Baseball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Mills13 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:10 am

Welcome to the cafe. That pitching staff needs work. Start from that relief pitching staff. It should never be the best part of your staff and it is. Blow it up, trade Gagne and Ryan. Get an average reliver. Get some great pitching in return. Waive Rincon, I don't know why you have four relievers and four starters. Either use two closers and the rest starters or two starters and the rest closers.

Hitting looks great. Definetley make that trade. Your offense is really good and it will only improve. If anything, see if you can get pitching for Blalock instead.
Mills13
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Mr.3000 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:19 am

Jesus-Water-Baseball wrote:I wouldnt make any moves that dont uphrade your pitching. Even if it has to be done on waivers, you may need to take some risks. It could be a long season, but the right sleepers could change that around. Most people may not agree with me, but I just dropped pedro feliz for ankiel in my league. I got a hunch on him

Agreed absolutely. Your offense looks great, and I wouldn't make a move that doesn't upgrade your pitching.
Mr.3000
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team