help me, ill help u, leave link - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

help me, ill help u, leave link

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

help me, ill help u, leave link

Postby kage812004 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:09 am

c-Inge
1b-Helton
2b-B.Roberts
ss-C.Guillen
3b-A.Boone
of-C.Crawford
of-Rowand
of-G.Anderson
ut-J.Morneue
bench, D.Mcpherson, C.Crisp

sp-B.Sheets
sp-R.Oswalt
rp-Dotel
rp-M.Adams
p-Ol.Perez
p-Otsuka
p-M.Gonzalez
bench-R.Halliday, L.Hernandez, S.Kazmir

i dont usually go that pitcher heavy but i couldnt pass on those guys, i couldnt believe where some of them where available, i think i am in really good shape, i would just like to get another solid closer and maybe upgrade at 3b. what do u guys think and any suggestions.
GO SOX!! GO PATS!!
kage812004
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Jesus-Water-Baseball » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:28 am

YOUR PITCHING IS SOLID AND YOU HAVE GOOD TEAM SPEED, BUT YOUR HR AND RBI #S WILL KILL YOU, SEE IF YOU CANT PICK UP A 30+ HR GUY AND ANOTHER MID TIER CLOSER FOR SPEED AND A STARTER, LIKE HALLADAY
Jesus-Water-Baseball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stew_art » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:55 pm

your sp is really something, but other than that...
your offense is fairly solid, but I would be looking to drop boone and trying to find someone better off the WW, or maybe you can package him with a starter for a major upgrade at 3B. relief is kinda weak too, but you might be able to find some saves off the ww, or trade away starters...if you can find a team thats desperate for starters, i think you'll be good.
stew_art
College Coach
College Coach

Postby kage812004 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:20 pm

my starting pitching is nasty, im trying to trade for a closer as we speek, maybe halliday or livan. i think im going to end up starting mcpherson at 3rd, hes got great potential but i am trying to upgrade there as well. i really think if i can get one solid closer ill be in great shape, i think my lineup willbe fine, alot of potential there in my opinion. otsuka and gonzalez could be possible closers as well later this season and even if they are not they will still help.
GO SOX!! GO PATS!!
kage812004
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Invictus » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:42 pm

I agree completey - that starting pitching is going to rip apart the competition. I also agree that an upgrade at 3rd is a very good goal - the problem is trying to wiggle a trade with someone without loosing some of that pitching staff. Maybe if your not going ot utilize him, see if you can't dangle Halliday for someone to hold 3rd base until we see how Mcpherson developes throughout the season - Good luck! --- http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=98690
Invictus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby jkpigskin » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:50 pm

ur left side is risky.. though u have a solid backup in dallas... ur pitching is fantatic...

if u could respond to my post.. its the yahoo 1552 league 1.. ull c it on the forum.. thanks!

best keeper team ever!
jkpigskin
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby nivekred » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:15 pm

I have to agree with the above statements Great pitching but a lack of power and RBIs is gonna kill ya!

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 381#737381
nivekred
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Jobusrevenge » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:20 pm

Except for Helton and maybe GAnderson, no one is a lock for 30 HRs. You can't wait for Kazmir to be good enough to be trade bait, and you definetly can't use all of those SPs . . . i don't think Boone is tradeable until he proves he can play--and by then, you might want to keep him.
Jobusrevenge
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team