Save Toby!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Save Toby!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:22 pm

JRM4833 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I guess my environmental ethics classes have taught me different...We are actually the worst thing thats ever happened to the world and to the environment... I'm not saying we should kill ourselves but IMO we don't own the world although we think we do.

Huh, are you sure you didn't learn that from watching The Matrix?

Agent Smith wrote:I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.

:-b :-b

Great quote! :-D ;-D

Seems JT/Sluggers must be starting to lose it...... :-o Dibs on his wife :-B ! Hehehehehehehehe! :-b Just kidding, of course, all in good fun. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JRM4833 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:52 pm

acsguitar wrote:
JRM4833 wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:I wonder how many people are reading this who don't get what we're talking about?

B-)

I don't have a clue what you're talking about either. I just don't like that JT guy. :-°

:-b :-D

I hope you guys know that I will destroy you and funzo in fantasy baseball!! and if anyone else here is in our league I will destory them too...

StL isn't in our league (the one with me, you and Lo). I'm in another league with him though. But you better watch out for the wrath of the War Pigs. }:-)

General Manager
General Manager

Postby JRM4833 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:55 pm

Lofunzo wrote:You better beat me. I took over the last place team and the worst fantasy team that I have ever laid eyes on. That said, I feel that I have made some nice picks to at least get back to respectability. I'm in it for the long haul and I guarantee you that I don't come close to last place this year. B-)

Not a bad squad from what I remember. And last year was totally won on the WW anyways so who know? But I'm going to have to throw this thread in my favorites just in case that guarentee doesn't come true. But hey, when you have guys like ACS in your league, how can you possibly lose? :-b :-D

General Manager
General Manager

Postby JRM4833 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:57 pm

Madison wrote:Great quote! :-D ;-D

I just happened to watch it on HBO the other night and probably wouldn't have remembered otherwise. I don't like Keanu, but that's a pretty damn good story. I still haven't even seen the 3rd one though.

Madison wrote:Seems JT/Sluggers must be starting to lose it...... :-o Dibs on his wife :-B ! Hehehehehehehehe! :-b Just kidding, of course, all in good fun. ;-)

I got dibs on his schizophrenia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:02 pm

JRM4833 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JRM4833 wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:I wonder how many people are reading this who don't get what we're talking about?

B-)

I don't have a clue what you're talking about either. I just don't like that JT guy. :-°

:-b :-D

I hope you guys know that I will destroy you and funzo in fantasy baseball!! and if anyone else here is in our league I will destory them too...

StL isn't in our league (the one with me, you and Lo). I'm in another league with him though. But you better watch out for the wrath of the War Pigs. }:-)

Are you sure about that?? I thought that he was in the MLB2005 league. :-B
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:29 pm

Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby JRM4833 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:30 pm

Lofunzo wrote:Are you sure about that?? I thought that he was in the MLB2005 league. :-B

I thought so too for like half of last season. Turns out Sluggers despises Yahoo leagues and has actually never been in one. The guy in our league is the St. Paul Sluggers. Good guy though. He was the original commish before personal problems got in the way and he had less time to spend running the league.

But I'm looking forward to being in a league with Sluggers and his imaginary friend this season ... even if it is on his terms with some rules that make me want to pull out my hair. :-b Should be a blast.

General Manager
General Manager

Postby JRM4833 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:32 pm

Gotta love Snopes. Who would have thought there were so many "give me money or I'll kill a rabbit" websites out there. Glad to hear it's fake though and I'm sure a few others will be too. Nice find.

Since I was on Snopes anyways I looked around for a bit and found this info about typing a phone number into google. If you do, they give you the person's name and directions to their house. And it works! Freaky.

General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:02 am

JRM4833 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Are you sure about that?? I thought that he was in the MLB2005 league. :-B

I thought so too for like half of last season. Turns out Sluggers despises Yahoo leagues and has actually never been in one. The guy in our league is the St. Paul Sluggers. Good guy though. He was the original commish before personal problems got in the way and he had less time to spend running the league.

But I'm looking forward to being in a league with Sluggers and his imaginary friend this season ... even if it is on his terms with some rules that make me want to pull out my hair. :-b Should be a blast.

I noticed the name difference as well. Maybe it's JT in our league instead. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby JRM4833 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:58 am

Lofunzo wrote:I noticed the name difference as well. Maybe it's JT in our league instead. :-D

LMAO!!! :-b

General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk