weekly prize league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

weekly prize league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

weekly prize league

Postby squirtle » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:14 am

League is standard 5X5 with 2C, one each IF, 5 OF, 2 U (any posit) and 7 pitchers, 2 of which have to be rp and 2 sp...also 2 bench spots...no keepers...this is our fourth year

I've done well in this league overall each year with an offense heavy draft and trading for pitching midseason if I need to (which I usually do, at least one big bat for a tier 1 or 2 pitcher, usually a couple)...but last year we implemented weekly prizes and even though I came in third I didn't win A SINGLE WEEK of the season...very disheartening...I had like 6 second place finishes so maybe that was flukey but really I was almost always beat in wins and k's on a weekly basis, and usually era and whip too by someone with a stud pitcher that rattled off an awesome performance while my regular guys usually finished middle of the pack...

anyway, just wondering if you all think this would (or should) impact draft strategy...I hate losing a second round pick on a pitcher but I am already ready to pull the trigger here...[/img][/list][/quote]
squirtle
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers