Last year: 1,370 posts ... need only ONE manager! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Last year: 1,370 posts ... need only ONE manager!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Last year: 1,370 posts ... need only ONE manager!

Postby krysoul » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:23 pm

Hi this is year 3 of the ultimate league, or as we say the "UL." we do it on yahoo..the stats differ a bit each year but this year it is h2h, 7x7, standard rosters. draft april 2. we all know each other (most personally) and everyone is very serious and hardcore about fantasy baseball! right now we have 11 guys and need 1 more. like i said, this league is really serious and will blow any league you are in out of the water. last year we had almost 1,400 posts. there is an unbelievable amount of trash talk and competitive banter going on. each week i do the power rankings and pac does the predictions. my brother is supposed to be doing the "UL Tonight" each week which will recap the weeks highlights. please, we only want guys that talk and post A LOT, someone serious, but mostly if you want to be in this league you need to be a gifted poster. if we dont hit 1,500 this year ill be disappointed. well if you are interested email me
mailto:kendallyoder@hotmail.com

also, if wittyC is reading this, please email me. ive read some of your posts and you seem like a perfect guy for the league.
krysoul
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds