BMRB Round 2 - Red Hot Chili Peppers vs. Soundgarden - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BMRB Round 2 - Red Hot Chili Peppers vs. Soundgarden

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

RHCP or Soundgarden

Poll ended at Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:44 pm

Red Hot Chili Peppers
68%
Soundgarden
32%

Total votes : 31

Postby Transmogrifier » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:53 pm

LBJackal wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:
LBJackal wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:I can't believe this. RHCP has a lead singer that cannot sing. It's a computer. Just like Britney Spears. That's not rock.

I don't know what you're listening to, but you're missing out on a good band. How do you figure it's a computer singing? You crazy, man.

You really think that I think that a computer is singing? It's a software program that you sing into and it corrects your pitch. It's called Auto-Tune, and Kiedis uses it.

Hailed as a "Holy Grail of recording" by Recording magazine, Auto-Tune is a multi-platform plug-in that corrects intonation problems in vocals

Call me crazy, but I like lead singers that can, oh, I don't know, sing.

You're crazy

:-D

What albums does he say he used this for? Personally I could care less... they sound good live as well. And it's not the lead singer that makes them good... it's the music. Methinks you're just trying to get attention by going against the grain.

He's used it the last two albums.

Anyway, I own no RHCP albums. I'm pretty sure I'm not just trying to go against the grain; I just don't like them.

They sound good live? From everything I hear, they stink live. They perform well because of their energy, not their talent.
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:56 pm

On their last two?

RHCP would still get my vote because of Blood Sugar Sex Magik. That album came out in '91.
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk