3 year fantasy baseball tournament @ yahoo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3 year fantasy baseball tournament @ yahoo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3 year fantasy baseball tournament @ yahoo

Postby joshv123456 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:05 am

First off please be considerate and not apply for this league, if your not going to try all season this will be very competitive and so far I am positive that every manager involved is a good one. After reading this if you like what the league is all about then you can contact me at:
mailto:joshv123456@yahoo.com
aol IM is joshv6512345
YIM is joshv123456

The tourn will last three years drafting a new team each year we will start with 89 teams, in 8 divisions with 12 teams in each division, I will have an inactive team in 7 divisions with my own team one division. At the end of the year the top 3 from each league will advance leaving us with 24 teams in 3 9 team divisions and a dead team of mine to watch over things, to make 10. With the remaining 3 spots there will be a wild card race for all the teams in 4th place. The following year the top 3 teams from each division will advace with one wild card spot to make the final 10 team league to decide the league Champion. I will create a yahoo groups page that you will be required to join that keeps the standings, rosters, and a wild card race. All trades will be voted on by the league but posted on the group page. So you can keep track of what is going to in all leagues. If any one this league is interested let me know and I will get you on a list for when the league starts. This will be the second one of these that I have made, We are in the final year of the first one and every thing went well so far, (other than the fact that I was eleminated last year). All scoring will be roto and the same for all divisions, we will use standard baseball scroing from the public leagues. To those of you that feel up to the challenge are you the kind of person that quits after a bad start if so dont waste a slot on this league because you will be competing against the best managers ive met, so far the only invited managers are winners of a league that I was in in either baseball basketball or football. This will be tough and take some time, now if you think your ready, let me know
joshv123456
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bilfop » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:33 am

i pm'd you
bilfop
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds