I've been working on this for quite some time and its time to release it to the public. I've created a new auction/draft application called Fantasy Baseball Workshop (http://www.fbworkshop.com
) with some nifty features
- Import multiple sets of projections and give them weights. You can weight each one differently depending on how much you trust the projections.
- Import multiple ranking files. You can use mock drafts, expert rankings, or whatever you find to help create a combined ranking that will serve as your basis during the draft.
- Generate customized dollar values based on your league size, player pool, salary cap, players per team, and scoring categories.
- Weight scoring categories. You can decide that AVG is worth half of HR (or any other stat) when deciding dollar values.
- Inflation rates that calculate inflation or deflation during the auction.
- Rank difference data that shows you the difference between perceived value (rank) and actual value (dollar values).
- Rosters with team summaries that show $ left, profit, value obtained, max bid, average paid, andplayers needed.
- Edit players projections, reorder rankings, and set targets for your auction or draft.
- Easily keep track of team's rosters, standings, and players available during your auction or draft.
Go to http://www.fbworkshop.com
to try the demo. I'll be around here to answer any questions.
Mods - I did not see a specific forum to place this thread. I hope it is ok here.