New Hitchhikers Trailer!! wooo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

New Hitchhikers Trailer!! wooo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: New Hitchhikers Trailer!! wooo

Postby WharfRat » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:19 am

Pacman wrote:
I may have to re-read them before the whole series becomes suddenly "trendy" due to the new film.

I have to admit--I'm reading the books now. I went out and bought the complete single-volume thing, because of this movie. They've been on my reading list since I was 16 (24 now) but never got around to it, and figured I better do it before I see the flick. I'm right smack in the middle of the 3rd book--it is AWESOME. I'll never look at towels the same way again.
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:09 pm

WharfRat wrote:
Pacman wrote:
I may have to re-read them before the whole series becomes suddenly "trendy" due to the new film.

I have to admit--I'm reading the books now. I went out and bought the complete single-volume thing, because of this movie. They've been on my reading list since I was 16 (24 now) but never got around to it, and figured I better do it before I see the flick. I'm right smack in the middle of the 3rd book--it is AWESOME. I'll never look at towels the same way again.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby jbones733 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:18 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
Pacman wrote:Noticed the actress who plays Trillian (for some reason changed to Tricia??? for this movie) is Zooey Deschanel. She was the very cute girl with the great voice in the Will Ferrell movie Elf.

She also played William Miller's sister in Almost Famous....If you haven't seen it...it is a great movie about the 70's rock era...and Kate Hudson is just smoking hot in that movie... :-°

one of the best movies of all time

Kate Hudson is mmmmmmmmmmm
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Arlo » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:30 am

Pacman wrote:I loved those books. ... I may have to re-read them before the whole series becomes suddenly "trendy" due to the new film.

If you enjoyed Hitchhiker's, you might also want to give Grant Naylor's Red Dwarf a look. Very funny stuff. :-D

(And not trendy yet. ;-) )
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk