Brad Wilkerson - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Brad Wilkerson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Brad Wilkerson

Postby watts1931 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:08 pm

Do you guys think this first basemen will do well this season? His stats from last year are nice. Who would you rather have, sean casey or wilkerson......
watts1931
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcidRock23 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:28 pm

Wilkerson. I am hoping to get him as an OF more than a 1B as there's a few guys at 1B w/ a bit more pop for the round. I think that everybody on the Nationals should do a bit better w/o the trips to Puerto Rico/ empty seats/ uncertainty about the future.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby oakiedragon » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:30 pm

Wilkerson will do well this year. He is a traditional free swinger so his avg. will be around .250-.260. He will put up some other good fantasy stats. He'll probably hit anywhere from 25-35 Hr's, im guessing somewhere in the middle. Have about 80-90 runs scored and rbis, and 10-15 sb's thrown in there as well. He is a pretty good option if there isnt much 1b depth left. As far as Casey, it depends on what your looking for. Casey will give you avg. but not much power or speed. Whereas wilkerson will give you power #'s and some speed. So IMO i would go with wilkerson because he can help you in more categories than casey, but that avg. just hurts. Also i have read a lot of reports that are calling for Wilkerson to have a breakout year.
oakiedragon
College Coach
College Coach

Postby acapulco » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:43 pm

It depends on what kind of league you're in. If it's fantasy pt, Wilkerson's K's hurt a lot. Then I'd take Casey. If it's some other kind of league, I might take Wilkerson who's more likely to help in specirfic categories and is multi=position eligible.
acapulco
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Baseball Leftovers