Somthing went wrong with my yahoo leauge, can you help? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Somthing went wrong with my yahoo leauge, can you help?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Somthing went wrong with my yahoo leauge, can you help?

Postby jonessoda1314 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:07 am

i got a team under my 2nd screen name, and i got a confirmation email that said it was drafted and ready.... but when i went to the page it said i wasnt the owner of the team, and it says that for another team on that name too that hasnt been drafted yet... i cant find a place to send an email to yahoo... so does anyone know whats wrong, or what i can do? please help!!
jonessoda1314
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Somthing went wrong with my yahoo leauge, can you help?

Postby xeifrank » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:15 am

jonessoda1314 wrote:i got a team under my 2nd screen name, and i got a confirmation email that said it was drafted and ready.... but when i went to the page it said i wasnt the owner of the team, and it says that for another team on that name too that hasnt been drafted yet... i cant find a place to send an email to yahoo... so does anyone know whats wrong, or what i can do? please help!!

Hit the Refresh button on your browser, could be something wrong with your cookies. When you go to the fantasy baseball home page, does it list your teams, or the teams of someone else? If someone else, then hit the refresh button and see what happens. Given the info you supplied, this is all I can suggest.

vr

Xeifrank
Author of: 2013 Mock Draft Software
Author of: Dodger Sims
Author of: The Sober Angels
Author of: Xei On Sports
xeifrank
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby jonessoda1314 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:21 am

on the fantasy home it lists my teams, but when i click on the team name it says that im not in the league... i tried the refesh ting you said, but to no avail... and on my fantasy baseball home page it shows 3 teams that havent been drafted yet (as it should) and then a blank space and the it says "unranked" like there should be another team there, but its not.... do you know where i can send an email to get this fixed?
jonessoda1314
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby xeifrank » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:23 am

jonessoda1314 wrote:on the fantasy home it lists my teams, but when i click on the team name it says that im not in the league... i tried the refesh ting you said, but to no avail... and on my fantasy baseball home page it shows 3 teams that havent been drafted yet (as it should) and then a blank space and the it says "unranked" like there should be another team there, but its not.... do you know where i can send an email to get this fixed?

Click on the help or rules link and you will find an email address or an email form to send to Yahoo. You will get a canned response from them, and lucky if they ever do anything. Could be a temporary Yahoo server problem and fix itself in days. Good luck to you. These must be very troubling and stressful times for you.

vr

Xeifrank
Author of: 2013 Mock Draft Software
Author of: Dodger Sims
Author of: The Sober Angels
Author of: Xei On Sports
xeifrank
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby zeeko20 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:29 am

jonessoda1314 wrote:i got a team under my 2nd screen name, and i got a confirmation email that said it was drafted and ready.... but when i went to the page it said i wasnt the owner of the team, and it says that for another team on that name too that hasnt been drafted yet... i cant find a place to send an email to yahoo... so does anyone know whats wrong, or what i can do? please help!!

If you haven't logged out and back in, try that.
My name is zeeko20, and I'm a Jose Reyes-aholic.
[url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=800863#800863]Please Rate My Team![/url] :)
zeeko20
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby daweasle » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:50 am

I agree - make sure you log out of yahoo - restart your computer and then log in on the correct screen name...
daweasle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 16)

Postby FF Newb but Lovin it » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:24 am

It did this to me. It would let me into my team but not the league...I just logged back in again and it worked. I love yahoo is free, but it does have some glitches.
FF Newb but Lovin it
College Coach
College Coach

Postby chadlincoln » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:19 pm

Check your lineup for tomorrow. A lot of times when drafts are completed after midnight, they don't put the roster changes in until the next day. I bet if you check your lineup for tomorrow, they're there. Also, check your draft results. See what's going on there.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby jonessoda1314 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:34 pm

chadlincoln wrote:

Check your lineup for tomorrow. A lot of times when drafts are completed after midnight, they don't put the roster changes in until the next day. I bet if you check your lineup for tomorrow, they're there. Also, check your draft results. See what's going on there.

i cant even check my leauge/team.....theres a blank space where the team name/league name should be and it says unranked.....and the on the yahoo sports home page it should the leauge name and team name, but hwen i click on iether it says "you are not the owner of this team" or " you are not in this leauge"
jonessoda1314
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers