Melvin Mora - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Melvin Mora

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby TB13 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:43 pm

[quote="foulballstrike3]Doesn't belong in the same class? Please, check the #s early and often, and check them quickly please. As the old saying goes, numbers don't lie. He performed at a high level the entire season. I am confused here. Everyone is high on Beltre, but some are low on Mora? Granted, Beltre is much younger, but they are no different IMO. I would honestly rather have Mora, and that comes at a far cheaper price. I'll gladly take Mora in the 5th round.[/quote]
Do not misunderstand me. I had Mora last year and LOVED him. Great numbers. However, I am not a big believer in the sustained ability of late bloomers. His age and his entire career do not suggest that he is going to replicate last year. I have him ranked below Arod, Rolen, Chavez, A-Ram & Blalock (not a big believer in Belter in Seattle). After those guys, I would gladly takeMora. But, no, I do not believe him to be a shoo-in to post better numbers than those I listed. Sure, I would take him ahead of Chipper, but is that really saying all that much anymore?
TB13
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers