New 14-16 Team (free) Yahoo keeper league forming...... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New 14-16 Team (free) Yahoo keeper league forming......

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New 14-16 Team (free) Yahoo keeper league forming......

Postby crhauffe8 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:39 pm

If you have interest in a free Yahoo 14-16 team keeper league, let me know. But a notice: I ONLY want active (real active) managers. Here is the message I posted to the league message board for the few managers that I have already got to join:

"Welcome everyone! This is a new keeper league that I have started, and have started with the intent that it will be a very active league. It's going to be anywhere from 14-16 teams. I will determine how much we keep after we get everyone into the league. Everyone has to be active. If you don't plan on making trades, checking your team, and remaining interested, then I suggest you leave the league and not be involved. I don't say this to be mean, I say this from the standpoint that I'm here to run an active league that's fun and exciting. I'd like to try to make this league the best league that anyone could be involved in. So please, make SURE you want to be active before you even committ to staying around.

Also, I will create a website for off-season purposes for the league. I'm still debating a minor-league system, which is something i am thinking about doing. Lets have a fun exciting season!

PS. We will begin a slow draft as soon as everyone gets in. If we can't finish the draft before season starts, then I will designate a weekend about a week or 2 before the season where we meet up and finish off the draft so we are ready for the start of the season.

I will also be doing a football league as well for those wondering."

Also, for those wondering, this is a H2H league 6x6 categories. Involves all the basic categories, but OPS was added for hitters and holds was added for pitchers. If you have interest, let me know in this post or YIM me at crhauffe8 or AIM: crhauffe24. Remember, I only want you if you are going to be very active and willing to make moves and be interested! Thanks!

Chris
crhauffe8
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JErik20 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:02 pm

I am interested, and very active (i.e. have no life).....

Erik
Sports headlines courtesy of TheBrushBack.com:

Hockey Surpassed In Popularity By Air Hockey

Royals Rebuilding Phase Enters Rebuilding Phase
JErik20
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby crhauffe8 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:05 pm

Hey do you have aim (aol instnat messenger) or yim (yahoo instant messenger) that i can contact you on?

Chris
crhauffe8
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby CameronCrazy » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:06 pm

what are the catagories?and why H2H. roto garuantees the best player wins. if you change to roto and maybe 8 by 8 i have 4 good and very active players who might be interested if you could provide a good system for keepers
durham=we ghetto
CameronCrazy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby CameronCrazy » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:12 pm

chris... i would like to talk over yahoo messanger if you can.
i am mailto:bienvenidoalacocina@yahoo.com
just add me and we can talk
i am very interested
durham=we ghetto
CameronCrazy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby crhauffe8 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:16 pm

Well the league will stay H2H as that's how i prefer the league. But the league is now full, so I don't think that I will be able to get anymore managers. Would you have still been interested if it stays H2H?

Chris
crhauffe8
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby CameronCrazy » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:20 pm

probably not. H2H to me is not as true because luck can prevail.
its cool though and i wish you guys luck, keeper leagues usually do not work 4 yahoo. actually i have never heard of one being successful. will you tell me how you will do so my friends and i can mimmick it?
durham=we ghetto
CameronCrazy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby crhauffe8 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:21 pm

Alright, good luck to you as well.

Chris
crhauffe8
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby CameronCrazy » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm

can i get your yahoo im address?
it is alright if you dont want to, but i would like to know how you plan on making a successful keeper. this is something that i have wondered for 2 years now
durham=we ghetto
CameronCrazy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jkpigskin » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:05 pm

im interested.. aim is sasum89
jkpigskin
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next