Interested in joining a keeper league??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Interested in joining a keeper league???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Interested in joining a keeper league???

Postby stinie3 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:43 pm

If you are interested in a keeper league for money next year, send me an email at mailto:joshsteinkamp1@hotmail.com. The entry fee would likely be around $30-35 with prize money distributed to winners at the end of the year. 100% of the entry fees are used for prize money and league fees. The league I'm in, last year the entry fee was $25. Prize money was $200 for first place, $100 for second place, $60 for third, and $30 for fourth. This year, commissioner.com charged $100 for their services (which was free last year) so league fees were $32 (an extra $7/team * 16 teams to cover the $100) and the prize money was the same. Also, if we could find a sponsor (the league I'm in is sponsored by Coors) we could give weekly prizes to the best team of the week (our league hands out $5 weekly to the team of the week). It is a 22 week season and Coors gives us a $100 sponsorship. We also have 18 man minor league rosters, so it forces you to be knowledgeable with players not in the bigs as well. I am considering starting a new one next year and would like to get a league of 24 teams, with 25 man major league and 12 man minor league rosters. If you think you may be interested, please email me at mailto:joshsteinkamp1@hotmail.com. Thanks.
stinie3

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds