Keeper submission..League? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Keeper submission..League?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper submission..League?

Postby colt4523 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:55 pm

Our commish in my league just posted that we have to have our keepers in my the 27th..no problem there but he wants them only submitted to him privitely. Is this the best way to do this? I suggest just posting them on our league messageboard. With his way, he will be able to know everyones keepers before he picks his, that is not fair.
colt4523
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 83)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keeper submission..League?

Postby xeifrank » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:52 pm

colt4523 wrote:Our commish in my league just posted that we have to have our keepers in my the 27th..no problem there but he wants them only submitted to him privitely. Is this the best way to do this? I suggest just posting them on our league messageboard. With his way, he will be able to know everyones keepers before he picks his, that is not fair.

If you post them on a league message board then someone has to be first. Would you rather the commish knows everyone's keepers first or that the members of the league that post their keepers last know everyone elses. I see no other way around this, unless you send the keeper list to someone outside of the league, then that person forwards everything on to the commish including the commish's keepers. If you trust your commish, give him the benefit of the doubt, it's not an easy job being commish, putting up with cry babies and making everyone happy. :)

vr

Xei
Author of: 2013 Mock Draft Software
Author of: Dodger Sims
Author of: The Sober Angels
Author of: Xei On Sports
xeifrank
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby colt4523 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:09 pm

The thing is I don't trust our commish :-o . But there is really no other alternative.
colt4523
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 83)

Return to Baseball Leftovers