1. Lee (only guy on this list that will give you solid 5 category production)
2. Podsednik (the Sox plan to play more small ball this year with Ordonez, Lee gone and Thomas hurt. If you already had Crawford or Pierre, he may drop down the list.)
3. Anderson (is reportedly healthy and if so, should revert to .300-30-100 form)
4. Jones (should hit 30+ this year)
6. Drew (one year of health is not enough for me to invest heavily in him).
7. Alou (at his age, and with his history, he will not be able to duplicate a season anywhere near what he did last year, IMO)
"How's the smut business, Jackie?"