Run My Team For One Year - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Run My Team For One Year

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Run My Team For One Year

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:17 pm

Hey everyone,

I am looking for someone to take over a team for me for one year. If you do well, I will even pay you cash at the end of the season. Here are the details.

I have a team in the Grand Slam I league at Wannabe Sports which I am not going to be able to run this year. I started up a private league at the same site, and I just do not have the time to juggle my commissioner duties in a new league with another league. However, I do not wish to give up this team because it is the very first league I joined, and the home of my first championship. I believe I will have time to take the team back next year, so if I could get an "per diem manager", I would be very grateful.

The league is a 14-team, H2H, points league with 4 keepers.

The keepers are:
  • Ben Sheets
  • Gary Sheffield
  • Carlos Zambrano
  • Aramis Ramirez
The league's draft is live, and will be held on Saturday, March 26th @ 1 PM EST. The team has the 9th pick in the first round, and the draft snakes. The keepers will cost the team the 2nd, 4th, and 6th round picks. In addition, the 5th round pick was traded to get Ramirez. Whoever takes over the team will have carte blanche to do anything with the team he/she wants. Pre-season trades are still open.

The catch to this whole thing is that you have to split the team fee with me. The team fee is $28, but I have a deal for anyone who wants to take the team.

If you will split the cost with me, I will split your "earnings" with you. In this league, you earn "money" for finishing in the top 3 each week, making the playoffs, and for winning post-season matches. This "money" is only good toward future league fees. In exchange for spliting the entry fee with me, I will promise to buy your winnings at the site off of you in real cash at a rate of $0.50 per site-dollar earned. Your $14 team fee could net you as much as $56 (real money) if you finished first every week and won the league.

If you have questions or a counter-offer, please PM me.

You can visit the league page here. The team is the St. Louis Sluggers.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Return to Classifieds