Roto Addicts 2005 Pay Keeper League Needs 2 Managers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Roto Addicts 2005 Pay Keeper League Needs 2 Managers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Roto Addicts 2005 Pay Keeper League Needs 2 Managers

Postby munroneotechie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:35 pm

Hey. I have a pay keeper league on Yahoo that I have been commissioning since 2001, which has 2 open spots for the 2005 season. We have a good league going with some good guys in the leauge. To join the league, I'm interested in managers who are committed to playing through the year and year to year, and who have some experience with fantasy baseball. I'm also interested in people who want to have some fun and who will follow the rules and don't get too upset about things. Check out the website for the league which is below to see other details and all the rules. Also on the website is details on what to do if you'd like to join.

You will take over a fantasy team from the previous year given to you and will be able to keep 7 or 8 players from that team. If you keep 7, then you get to pick an 8th before the first round of the draft, from all the players that aren't kept by other teams. All returning managers must keep exactly 8 players. Because of this rule, I don't plan to tell you exactly who is on the team you might be taking over. But I can tell you the teams are fine, and if they are worse I decide on what the low number is that a new manager can keep. Basically, depending on the team, a new manager might be allowed to keep as few as 6 players. But with the teams this year, you can keep as few as 7.

Roto Addicts Babe Ruth: http://www.geocities.com/munro_stewart/rababeruth/

Munro
mailto:munroneotechie@yahoo.com
munroneotechie
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds