Any NY area (pref. Hudson Valley) leagues need owners? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Any NY area (pref. Hudson Valley) leagues need owners?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Any NY area (pref. Hudson Valley) leagues need owners?

Postby jnormy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:45 pm

I'd love to get in on a league in my area, but can't get enough people I know to commit to it. Let me know if you know of a league in and around the Hudson Valley, NY area. Thanks!
jnormy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blw22 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:47 pm

Hey, we've got a league sort-of based in NY -- I'd say roughly half the owners are here. It's a 3rd year, competitive, AL and NL league; a points league with a keeper system based on draft round (basically, every year you have to keep your players at earlier and earlier rounds); plus each team keeps a 3-man minor leaguer squad (we do a separate draft for this), so you can really build for the future. If you're interested I can send you a copy of the league charter we threw together at inception, plus answer any questions you might have.

It would be great, too, if you knew a couple other people who were interested, b/c it's looking like we have about 3-4 teams available.
blw22
T-Ball Trainer

Postby jnormy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:07 am

Yes, I'm definitely interested in hearing more about it. Please do send the charter and any other info you have. My e-mail address is mailto:jnormy@aol.com. And I'll see if I can round up anyone else when I find out more about it. Sounds great though. Thanks!
jnormy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)

Westchester county 5x5 mixed roto league looking for owners

Postby egrisier » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:35 am

My league's live auction draft ($260/25 players) to be held in in Harrison NY (Saturday March 19th) and league entry fee is $150. Free agents are picked up via a bidding process (similar to the FAAB format) and there’s an in-season salary cap ($170/$350) that covers a team’s entire roster (25 active and 9 reserve). My league has been in existence for more than 10 years and right now there it includes 13 teams.

Here the situation. I need to know your decision to join my league by this Friday because I am holding the expansion drat next week.

I will send you my league's constitution and season ending rosters via e-mail (from my mailto:ergrisier@hotmail.com address).

Please email me with any questions and your interest in joining.

Eric
egrisier
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds