here is some new stuff for this year...
* Own the Plate—Move in the batter’s box to adjust to where the pitcher is working you, or keep the defense honest by laying down a drag bunt.
* Precision Pitching—Paint the corners and send a message with the all-new Precision Pitch Meter, or catch runners napping with unparalleled pickoff control.
* Enhanced Big Play Control—Make user-controlled stretches and dives, and beat pickoff throws with the all new manual leadoff control.
* Build an Empire— From setting ticket and concession prices to throwing promotional days, control every aspect of your organization in all-new Owner mode.
* All-New Create Ballpark Feature—Build a pitcher’s paradise or a hitter’s dream. Will you spend your earnings to upgrade your ballpark or to sign that cherished key free agent?
* The Minor Leagues Expand—Advanced Single-A squads and additional stadiums have been added to round out the Minor Leagues.
* Spring Training— Create your lineup based on player progression during Spring Training and build player attributes in a variety of mini games.
Some other things:
-Real Money is used this year.
-Baseball America has teamed up with EA for prospect info.
-Roster cutoff January 14-17, some where in there
-Lefty Glitch is fixed
here's a link to the Take Two vs. EA