Looking for a league like THIS... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a league like THIS...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a league like THIS...

Postby Shadowplay » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:07 pm

I've been playing mostly ESPN leagues for the past 5 years, but because I don't like having to switch my bench positions every single day I always lose. I'm sorry but I don't always have time to switch out my starting pitchers with relievers and see who has off days so I can get someone subbed in for them in the lineup. I'd like to find a league that is:

1) Head to Head -Primarily a league that assigns point value to different statistics vs. the traditional I had more homeruns than you did in week x stats. If you hit a homerun you get 5 points, a win is 10 points, a strikeout is 2 points, etc.

2) Weekly Lineups - Like I said before, I'd like to have to set my starting rotation and lineup on Sunday night then not have to worry about them until the next Sunday. That, I believe, makes it easier to just watch the games and have fun and it also lets you prepare better for upcoming weeks.

3) Keeper League - If I could find a league like this, I'd want to stay in it for a while.

4) Relatively innexpensive. I know that Ultimate Fantasy Sports has games like this but to buy in it is over $200. Ideally I'd like to spend more like 60 a year with trades and other transactions being free.

5) While I'd love to find a league like this in the DC or Maryland area, if it was an internet league that would be fine too.

6) A league that gives half its proceeds to the homeless. Ok there I'm just kidding.

ALRIGHT, so if anyone has any ideas on some leagues like this or if you have an opening in your league for a demanding, active, picky owner like myself please let me know.
Shadowplay
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds