Halo 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Halo 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:20 am

slomo007 wrote:My ps2 just took a crap also. I turned to PC games and had no idea what I was missing. PC games are far better than any ps2 game I've ever played. ;-D

Heck ya God..... Pc games are way better then both the consols...only problem with PC games is stupid calibration of joysticks....But the graphics and speed and sound are way better...and the online capability is amazing....

PC RULES!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:16 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:how much is x-box live? i'm thinking of getting it, but I'm spending 150 on cable/internet as it is.

its $50 a year or you can do what alot of people do and use the 2 free months trials that you get in your xbox games. So it all depends on how many games you buy. If you know you'll buy 6 online games this year then you wont have to pay. Sometime syou can even buy 2 free motnhs off ebay for 5 bucks.

irishdude103, you have to be in a clan for your top rank to show. You can make your own clan and invite people or ask to be in someones. Sorry, i can't let you in the one i'm in because the overlord in mine wont let me invite memebers. :,-(
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby irishdude103 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:47 pm

eftda wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:how much is x-box live? i'm thinking of getting it, but I'm spending 150 on cable/internet as it is.

its $50 a year or you can do what alot of people do and use the 2 free months trials that you get in your xbox games. So it all depends on how many games you buy. If you know you'll buy 6 online games this year then you wont have to pay. Sometime syou can even buy 2 free motnhs off ebay for 5 bucks.

irishdude103, you have to be in a clan for your top rank to show. You can make your own clan and invite people or ask to be in someones. Sorry, i can't let you in the one i'm in because the overlord in mine wont let me invite memebers. :,-(

lol, dude when u played me and my guest i was actually away and my 14 year old bro and his dumbass friend played on my account.

I put a lock on it now but we should play again, maybe team slayer or summin, my bro said u put a whoopin on him so maybe he will learn
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby irishdude103 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:48 pm

i used the free 2 months on Halo 2 and i ran an ethernet cable from my comp to my x box
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby eftda » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:58 pm

I just left the clan I was in, so if you want to satrt one let me know.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby irishdude103 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:53 pm

eftda wrote:I just left the clan I was in, so if you want to satrt one let me know.

;-D ok that sounds kool, pm me with the details
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby MMoNeY24 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:44 pm

My name is MMoNeY74... you can send me an invite if you want for a custom game or two.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:12 am

slomo007 wrote:My ps2 just took a crap also. I turned to PC games and had no idea what I was missing. PC games are far better than any ps2 game I've ever played. ;-D
You got Half Life 2 and CounterStrike? I love counterstrike. And Warcraft 3 also.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby irishdude103 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:38 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:My name is MMoNeY74... you can send me an invite if you want for a custom game or two.

u in a clan, the cafe is starting one, with ef and me and others
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk