Draft is over, a little help here please - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Draft is over, a little help here please

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Esen » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:05 pm

One of the better drafted team I have seen
~Erik
Esen
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AlexF6262 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:45 pm

Very solid team for a 10 team league. You might want to look for another quality SP, however if u cant then u still could be fine. Besides that, seems fine!

*100th post go me* :-)

Pujols, Sheff, Carpenter, Delgado... all the way to the top!
AlexF6262
College Coach
College Coach

Postby catcher-03 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:47 am

If I were going to try to keep any of these pitchers, I would keep in this order:
1.Johan
2.Milton
3.Eaton
4.Hampton
.....Everyone else trade.
catcher-03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Fool42 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:38 pm

I agree with everyone else. Very solid team just need a couple better starters. You a stud and a buch of lower tier guys. A lot of guys will disagree with me but I would try to trade Santana and maybe a bat to get a couple of upper 2nd tier starters.
Fool42
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby philcore » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:26 pm

what are people talking about with the SP? I think it's very solid!

I actually think you need to do something with the O. You are lacking power. I see only helton, lowell, and maybe guillen as power guys. Pierre on the bench is just wrong. trade Jjones, jose cruz, and luis gonzalez. Gonzalez has a bad elbow and those injuries are tough to come back from. Cruz is nothing special, neither is jones. Patterson and pierre make a good outfield with guillen. Lowell fades end of year, uribe is untested. Freel had knee surgery and just started running again. he's not even a starter yet on the reds. The pitching has Q's also but I would rather have those guys.
philcore
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby catcher-03 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:30 pm

I don't mean to rip you man but you don't know what you are talking about. Michael Young tore things up last year. Aubrey Huff is a good bet for 100 runs and rbi, and 30 hrs. Corey Patterson and Pierre will provide runs and a lot of stolen bases. Jason Kendall is just a beast when it comes to catchers, because he doesn't hurt your batting average and he provides a good amount of runs. And you say the starting pitching is better? Wade Miller could be a pitch away from ending his season, Contreras walked a bunch of people and gave up a ton of homeruns( not a good combo). Miguel Batista had a era near 5 with more losses than wins, and Adam Eaton had more losses than wins also. From Suppan expect wins but a bad era and not too many K's, so I say to you would you rather work on the rotation or the lineup?
catcher-03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team