[b]HELP FOR NEW LEAGUES!! PLEASE!!![/b] - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

[b]HELP FOR NEW LEAGUES!! PLEASE!!![/b]

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

[b]HELP FOR NEW LEAGUES!! PLEASE!!![/b]

Postby Yankee314 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:05 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I've been reading for a while, and I know that everyone here knows there stuff about fantasy baseball.

Anyway, to my point, I'm Bill, I'm 15, and I'm looking for a new f.baseball site. I did sporting news and their budget-type league, and I did Yahoo last year, and hated it because of the stupid categories. If anyone knows how fantasy football goes on yahoo, it goes like a rushing Td is worth 6 points, each 20 passing yards is .5 point. I am desperate to find a FREE site that has fantasy baseball that doesnt have scoring by catogries, like winning each week by amount of runs scored for 1 category, amount of K's in another category. Just more something like where each run or each home run, or each stolen base counts. AOL Commisioner League seems perfect, but the price tag is beyondperfect at $97.99 . Like I said, I'm gonna be 16 in March, and I'm in high school. i dont have 100 bucks to burn off for fantasy baseball, we use like 15 to play in the league, then winnings at the end of the league's playoffs.

Somebody lease give me some advice on where to go, I've searched verywhere. thanks guys.
Heck, back in '82 I cooda thrown a pigskin a quarter-mile!
Yankee314
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers