CALLING ALL CAFE-ERS.......NEED HELP WITH RANKINGS PLEASE!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

CALLING ALL CAFE-ERS.......NEED HELP WITH RANKINGS PLEASE!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:26 pm

Any problems have been corrected. :-? For this season, we will just list the averages of the 20 rankers. If anyone knows anything about math, I could rank Nen #1 overall and he still wouldn't crack the top 35. :-?

Next year, now that I know the differences from last year even better, we will look into other options. That does not mean that this year's will be tainted. :-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:37 pm

There were a few oddball rankings in the catchers but once I got done with the list and calculated the averages I was impressed. It looked good. ;-D
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CrimeDog » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:42 pm

I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this and can't wait to see the final product, I know it'll be one of the best cheat sheets out there. I had to be a wiseass about Sasaki however, it was impossible to resist..... :-b
CrimeDog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:43 pm

Amazinz wrote:There were a few oddball rankings in the catchers but once I got done with the list and calculated the averages I was impressed. It looked good. ;-D

Agreed. When you have 20 rankers, it should average out. And no one should use any 1 tool on draft day. This should just supplement what you already have. :-?
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:44 pm

CrimeDog wrote:I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this and can't wait to see the final product, I know it'll be one of the best cheat sheets out there. I had to be a wiseass about Sasaki however, it was impossible to resist..... :-b

Just goes to show that not all magazines are current. :-o
Lofunzo

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:25 pm

LO: When i figure out the average am I dividing t by 20 or just the amount of people that actual put him on their list?
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:27 pm

?? I am doing the SS and noticed that someone didnt rank Renteria in their top 25 SS? 1 voter did place Barry Larkin at 25th in one
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:40 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:?? I am doing the SS and noticed that someone didnt rank Renteria in their top 25 SS? 1 voter did place Barry Larkin at 25th in one

Please try to be objective. People should know that there is a slight margin of error and in the end, the averages should work out. ;-D
Lofunzo

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:42 pm

i am done with te SS. i will send when i get home from work. they are on my laptop with no internet right now. These rankings are awesome. It doesnt matter if someone leaves out a stud on 1 ranking. it all ends up working out in the end.
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:44 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:i am done with te SS. i will send when i get home from work. they are on my laptop with no internet right now. These rankings are awesome. It doesnt matter if someone leaves out a stud on 1 ranking. it all ends up working out in the end.

Agreed and thanks. ;-D
Lofunzo

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers