videogames? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

videogames?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby irishdude103 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:22 pm

hey anybody got X Box live and wanna play Halo 2, i migth be getting it this weekend. I play with my friends and dominate but again Live is much harder so if anyone wants to play than give ur gamertag and we can maybe play this weekend

holla
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jumpman8288 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:23 pm

Add jumpman8828 to your friends list irish ;-D
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby tuff_gong » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:26 pm

irishdude103 wrote:hey anybody got X Box live and wanna play Halo 2, i migth be getting it this weekend. I play with my friends and dominate but again Live is much harder so if anyone wants to play than give ur gamertag and we can maybe play this weekend

holla

yeah i'd like that, my little brother just got an xbox live account a little while back. he chose the very pre-teen name of longdongsilvr, so it can be hard to find good people to play with, as most people dismiss someone with this name.

but yeah, other people should post their gamertags, it'd be fun to get a game going sometime.

everyone feel free to add longdongsilvr to your friends list.
Last edited by tuff_gong on Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby irishdude103 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:26 pm

jumpman8288 wrote:Add jumpman8828 to your friends list irish ;-D
ok will do, i dont know what my sn will be but when i get Live ull be da 1st one on it. U any good at Halo?? what level
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby irishdude103 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:27 pm

tuff_gong wrote:
irishdude103 wrote:hey anybody got X Box live and wanna play Halo 2, i migth be getting it this weekend. I play with my friends and dominate but again Live is much harder so if anyone wants to play than give ur gamertag and we can maybe play this weekend

holla

yeah i'd like that, my little brother just got an xbox live account a little while back. he chose the very pre-teen name of longdongsilvr, so it can be hard to find good people to play with, as most people dismiss someone with this name.

but yeah, other people should post their gamertags, it'd be fun to get a game going sometime.
yeah ill get back to u and cant u change the tag?
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby tuff_gong » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:28 pm

blankman wrote:Far Cry is the best game I've ever played, single and multiplayer

It's better than Half-Life 2.

wow, i just got half-life 2 a week ago and love it. if my computer can run half-life 2, could it run far cry (im not very good with videocards and such) ?

tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby tuff_gong » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:29 pm

irishdude103 wrote:
tuff_gong wrote:

holla

yeah ill get back to u and cant u change the tag?

umm...im not sure if you can, i'd like to though.

tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jumpman8288 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:31 pm

Yep, my controller was at my friend's house for a while but I just recently got it back. My highest level is only a 12 in team slayer, but I don't play all that much and spread out my games between different modes. One of my best friends is in the clan that's #5 in the world in Major Clan Matches (yes, he's a loser that plays entirely too much--level 21).
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby irishdude103 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:35 pm

jumpman8288 wrote:Yep, my controller was at my friend's house for a while but I just recently got it back. My highest level is only a 12 in team slayer, but I don't play all that much and spread out my games between different modes. One of my best friends is in the clan that's #5 in the world in Major Clan Matches (yes, he's a loser that plays entirely too much--level 21).

lol crap i beat my level 10 friend like 1 in ever 3 some maybe if i played more i would be about leven 8 or so
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jumpman8288 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:39 pm

irishdude103 wrote:
jumpman8288 wrote:Yep, my controller was at my friend's house for a while but I just recently got it back. My highest level is only a 12 in team slayer, but I don't play all that much and spread out my games between different modes. One of my best friends is in the clan that's #5 in the world in Major Clan Matches (yes, he's a loser that plays entirely too much--level 21).

lol crap i beat my level 10 friend like 1 in ever 3 some maybe if i played more i would be about leven 8 or so

Don't worry, after a little while on Live you get a ton better. I'd probably play some team slayers to start out, you'd be surprised how much you'll learn from your teammates (and probably your enemies even more). 5 words of advice: Plasma Pistol/Battle Rifle Combo. :-D
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk