Who Am I Today? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Who Am I Today?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DieHardCubbie » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:55 pm

So the meds are working huh...JT/STL/whichever personality you are today... :-b

Don't worry split personalities are more common than you think... :-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 13084
Joined: 13 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: floating around on the 3rd rock

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:00 pm

DieHardCubbie wrote:Don't worry split personalities are more common than you think... :-)

I know. If I added up all of the posts from my other personas that you guys don't know about, I'd probably beat Madison.

;-7
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby blankman » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:36 pm

So you post more at work then you do at home? Your boss can't/shouldn't be happy.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:38 pm

blankman wrote:So you post more at work then you do at home? Your boss can't/shouldn't be happy.

Shhh... It's either my boss or my wife getting mad, and I sleep next to my wife.

:-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby LBJackal » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:01 pm

JTWood wrote:
blankman wrote:So you post more at work then you do at home? Your boss can't/shouldn't be happy.

Shhh... It's either my boss or my wife getting mad, and I sleep next to my wife.


I sleep next to your wife too, but that doens't mean I can't rack up the posts :-°

(You just opened up the floodgates, StL) :-D
Image

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 9196
Joined: 1 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Hotel Yorba

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:04 pm

Man, Jackal... Your relentless today.

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Rico The Retard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:30 pm

JTWood wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.


hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k

Like you're one to talk... Rico!


what the heck is this supposed to mean??????
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:24 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:
JTWood wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.


hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k

Like you're one to talk... Rico!


what the heck is this supposed to mean??????



hes impling that u and acs are the same person
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 2450
Joined: 23 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: partying with big papi after the win!

Postby Rico The Retard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:31 pm

Sox FANatic001 wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:
JTWood wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.


hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k

Like you're one to talk... Rico!


what the heck is this supposed to mean??????



hes impling that u and acs are the same person


NOOOOOOOOO really.......im wondering why he thinks this

nice job on the big words sox, your a smart one
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:50 pm

Let me know what time you go to work so I can take you up on the wife offer. :-)
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kyyldynra, unioreimi and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 3:47 hours
(and 93 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact