Who Am I Today? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Who Am I Today?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who Am I Today?

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 pm

I know there are plenty of people who give me plenty of guff for using two screen names. I get lots of "JT/Stl/Whoever the hell you are today" comments. However, those comments are not appropriate. I'm going to tell you why I use two screen names so you can see how you should mock me.

I use StlSluggers when I am at work. I use JTWood when I am at home. I do this so that my e-mail reminders get sent to the place that I am at. It's very practical.

Now, when you want to mock me, you should say, "JT/Stl/Wherever the hell you are today..." or "JT/Stl/You practical SOB..." or "Stl, I see you're not home right now. I'm coming over to see your wife."

I'm always the same person. I'm just not always at the same place. Please get it right.

Thank you

:-)
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby LBJackal » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)
Image

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 9196
Joined: 1 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Hotel Yorba

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:45 pm

LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm

JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.


hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby blankman » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm

It was me, I know :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:55 pm

acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.


hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k

Like you're one to talk... Rico!
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby BigMusky » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:22 pm

so the wife likes the big fat man avatar more then your other nice clean cut whiteboy face while at work.
Image
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2780
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "Milla-walk-ay"

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:35 pm

BigMusky wrote:so the wife likes the big fat man avatar more then your other nice clean cut whiteboy face while at work.

You have a problem with Ray King?

:-)
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby free » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:06 pm

BigMusky wrote:so the wife likes the big fat man avatar more then your other nice clean cut whiteboy face while at work.



sometimes you guys just crack me up ;-D
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 841
Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: charleston, wv

Postby kentx12 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:23 pm

JTWood wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.


hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k

Like you're one to talk... Rico!


:-[
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17435
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 8 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lost

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact