Who Am I Today? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Who Am I Today?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who Am I Today?

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 pm

I know there are plenty of people who give me plenty of guff for using two screen names. I get lots of "JT/Stl/Whoever the hell you are today" comments. However, those comments are not appropriate. I'm going to tell you why I use two screen names so you can see how you should mock me.

I use StlSluggers when I am at work. I use JTWood when I am at home. I do this so that my e-mail reminders get sent to the place that I am at. It's very practical.

Now, when you want to mock me, you should say, "JT/Stl/Wherever the hell you are today..." or "JT/Stl/You practical SOB..." or "Stl, I see you're not home right now. I'm coming over to see your wife."

I'm always the same person. I'm just not always at the same place. Please get it right.

Thank you

:-)
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LBJackal » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:45 pm

LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

And I think I already mentioned that it's nice to know when you're at work so I know that Carmella is at home alone }:-)

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

:-b

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm

JTWood wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I know why you do it, I just like to pick on you from time to time (Not sure if I'm one of thsoe culprits you're referring to).

Yes, and I thank you for getting right. You're the only one that understands me, Jackal.

I don't really care about the mocking. I just thought I'd have a little fun with it today on my "day off" from work.

hmmm i didn't know that...I now think you should be banned... j/k
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm

It was me, I know :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:55 pm

acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:

Like you're one to talk... Rico!
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BigMusky » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:22 pm

so the wife likes the big fat man avatar more then your other nice clean cut whiteboy face while at work.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:35 pm

BigMusky wrote:so the wife likes the big fat man avatar more then your other nice clean cut whiteboy face while at work.

You have a problem with Ray King?

:-)
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby free » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:06 pm

BigMusky wrote:so the wife likes the big fat man avatar more then your other nice clean cut whiteboy face while at work.

sometimes you guys just crack me up ;-D
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby kentx12 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:23 pm

JTWood wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JTWood wrote:

Like you're one to talk... Rico!

:-[
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Next

Return to General Talk