Falling alseep in class - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Falling alseep in class

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby LBJackal » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:31 pm

Lofunzo wrote:Does your current GF know about your past?? 8-o

Just because we're telling college stories, I have 1 that is more funny than anything. There was this cute sophomore (when I was a frosh) and I really wanted to get her attention. We were good friends but I wanted to take it to another level. 1 night, after much partying by me, she decided to come by my dorm room. This also happened to be my 1st try at drinking SoCo. Needless to say, I hurled my brains out about 15 minutes before she came over and I didn't have time to clean up properly. My advice to everyone would be not to try and hook up with a chick with your lunch stuck to your face. :-D I did end up getting the chick in the end, though. Just not that night. ;-D

I've got a story a little like that one... Last year (freshman year for me), a couple weeks into the season we had the rugby initiations. There was all kinds of drinking obviously, including funnelling whiskey, chugging pitchers of beer if you were caught holding it with the wrong hand, etc. So anyways I was extremely hammered and threw up multiple times in the backyard. After that the team decided to drag us all to the campus pub, so once we got there I ran home to change my shirt, which was covered in puke - and I also walked in on a Sloan concert and caught the last 10 minutes but that's irrelevent. Now to the funny part... once we got to the bar, I was still reeking of puke but of course I didn't realize this, and despite the fact that I was wearing a giant pack of french fries as a shirt, I managed to get this one girl who was pretty hot. Everything was going good until after we made out when she asked why my mouth was all salty :-b I made up some dumb excuse, but sadly I ended up going home alone that night :-[

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:33 pm

LBJackal wrote:

Just because we're telling college stories, I have 1 that is more funny than anything. There was this cute sophomore (when I was a frosh) and I really wanted to get her attention. We were good friends but I wanted to take it to another level. 1 night, after much partying by me, she decided to come by my dorm room. This also happened to be my 1st try at drinking SoCo. Needless to say, I hurled my brains out about 15 minutes before she came over and I didn't have time to clean up properly. My advice to everyone would be not to try and hook up with a chick with your lunch stuck to your face. :-D I did end up getting the chick in the end, though. Just not that night. ;-D

I've got a story a little like that one... Last year (freshman year for me), a couple weeks into the season we had the rugby initiations. There was all kinds of drinking obviously, including funnelling whiskey, chugging pitchers of beer if you were caught holding it with the wrong hand, etc. So anyways I was extremely hammered and threw up multiple times in the backyard. After that the team decided to drag us all to the campus pub, so once we got there I ran home to change my shirt, which was covered in puke - and I also walked in on a Sloan concert and caught the last 10 minutes but that's irrelevent. Now to the funny part... once we got to the bar, I was still reeking of puke but of course I didn't realize this, and despite the fact that I was wearing a giant pack of french fries as a shirt, I managed to get this one girl who was pretty hot. Everything was going good until after we made out when she asked why my mouth was all salty :-b I made up some dumb excuse, but sadly I ended up going home alone that night :-[

Salty mouth?? I bet that you don't remember everything from that night. 8-o :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby tuff_gong » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:54 pm

yeah i have trouble doing that in my science class (physics)

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby blankman » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:26 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
LBJackal wrote:

Salty mouth?? I bet that you don't remember everything from that night. 8-o :-D

I think I may be sick... :-{ :-{ :-{ :-P
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:08 am

If you can, go and sit by a smart chick and cheat off of her :-b
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero