Last week of the Regular Season - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Last week of the Regular Season

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Last week of the Regular Season

Postby Fireball Express » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:02 pm

My league wants to eliminate the last week of the regular season for the league's fantasy schedule. What site allows you to customize your schedule in this manner?
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KPucks » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:12 pm

Just use Yahoo and have everyone in your league put all their players on the bench when you want the season to end.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby DieHardCubbie » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:04 pm

KPucks wrote:Just use Yahoo and have everyone in your league put all their players on the bench when you want the season to end.

That is probably what you will have to end up doing...I don't know of a site that lets you customize the schedule... :-?
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Fumbler » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:17 pm

The CBS Sportsline commish leagues let you set what period you want the playoffs to start and how many periods you want the playoffs to last (of course this refers to a H2H option).

I'm not sure about anything other than H2H, but i would imagine you'd be able to do that there as well.

Once the site is back up you usually can sign up for the commish league and set your rules/options before you would have to pay for it. You'd be able to find out for sure by setting the league up and seeing if that option is available.
Fumbler
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Baseball Leftovers