Nationwide, Online 12 team, NL, Keeper needs 2! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Nationwide, Online 12 team, NL, Keeper needs 2!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Nationwide, Online 12 team, NL, Keeper needs 2!

Postby mfcoalan » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:55 pm

FOr you guys who like auctions but can't seem to find one in your area why not try something different.

My league is a standard 23 man roster, $260 salary cap league with a $75-100 entry fee (league currently negotiating). League site through cbs, and we use JOhn Benson draft software to determine players values of those not kept. All owners get the available players list for draft day(s) (probably after mid-march) and must maintain the salary cap during the draft.

We have transaction fees for trades and roster movement, Free AGent Acquisition budgets and payout the top four.

Owners are from California to Florida. Draft times will be in the evenings or through e-mail (again being negotiated).

We are unique in that we give you the feel of an auction while not having to set aside nearly as much time.

We will have 4 new owners this year and the going in plan is to have those 4 owners have a supplemental draft of players from among the abandoned teams. Players such as Carlos Beltran $5, Jason Schmidt $25, Roy Oswalt$16 are available. If you want something new...e-mail me at mailto:rocketman-7@earthlink.net and I'll send you a copy of our rules.

I have run roto leagues since 1988 and if you would like references I will gladly supply them. I payout funds within 3-4 days after season ends. You can join with confidence. ;-D
mfcoalan
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds