Messing with karma....... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Messing with karma.......

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Messing with karma.......

Postby Irish » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:58 pm

I just started a long snake draft in a keeper league and had the third pick. We had to pick a real team name for ourselves. I'm a Braves fan, but that was taken, so I chose the Red Sox just cause......well, just cause I hate the Yankees I guess.

So I get the third pick. Pujols goes, Beltran goes, guess who I take.... Arod. Ok, so one Yankee....whatever.

I take Prior in the second, and then the third round rolls around and Sheff is the best slugger available, so I grab him.

So my team name is the Red Sox and I have the two best Yankees on my team. I feel like this might clash and cause my team to fail purely on karma. Arod and Sheff screwed me during a H2H championship last year, so I guess we'll see.........

No real point to this post, just something that has me a tad concerned.

Uh...............................FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE RULES!

Billy Madison anyone???
Irish
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Messing with karma.......

Postby Pacman » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:08 pm

Irish wrote:

San Dimas High School Football RULES!
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby wrveres » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:09 pm

Irish wrote:I just started a long snake draft in a keeper league and had the third pick. We had to pick a real team name for ourselves. I'm a Braves fan, but that was taken, so I chose the Red Sox just cause......well, just cause I hate the Yankees I guess.

So I get the third pick. Pujols goes, Beltran goes, guess who I take.... Arod. Ok, so one Yankee....whatever.

I take Prior in the second, and then the third round rolls around and Sheff is the best slugger available, so I grab him.

So my team name is the Red Sox and I have the two best Yankees on my team. I feel like this might clash and cause my team to fail purely on karma. Arod and Sheff screwed me during a H2H championship last year, so I guess we'll see.........

Billy Madison anyone???

is it too late to change your teams name to the Brewers? ;-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 641)

Postby Irish » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm

wrveres wrote:
Irish wrote:I just started a long snake draft in a keeper league and had the third pick. We had to pick a real team name for ourselves. I'm a Braves fan, but that was taken, so I chose the Red Sox just cause......well, just cause I hate the Yankees I guess.

Billy Madison anyone???

is it too late to change your teams name to the Brewers? ;-)

I might ask that....not the Brewers ofcourse :-t , but maybe the Royals or some BS.

I shoulda taken Vlad and Edmonds.............. :~( (f'in Yankees always end up on my team.)
Irish
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Baseball Leftovers