TheYanks04 wrote:Maybe...maybe not. All I know is that:
1. They are the only major fantasy provider that STILL does not offer a customizable/Commissioner-like product.
2. Their uptime and CS is probably the WORST in the industry.
3. Their content article-wise is laughable.
4. Their ublic leagues are not only trash (like most) but are by far the MOST expensive of the major providers.
5. The fantasy baseball board used to be one of the better ones around, now it is a graveyard thanks to an interface re-design which apparently was designed to get users to leave.
6. Any revenue they would get from users visiting their site, liking it (haha) and signing up for their product will now be gone.
I only found the site useful for basic stats, its Most Added/Dropped list and its avg draft selection list. Now it is not worth 1 red cent.
I agree with most of these... Unfortunately, they are big enough witha big enough customer base to miss anyone. Suckers will continue to pay them for their "insider" stuff. The best thing to do is just remember never to pay them and don't use their website.
I find their sports coverage to be marginal. They are supposed to be the leader in the industry but it seems like they are more concerned about their shareholders, corporate image and money than giving sports fans what they crave. It's really a shame what they ahve become.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin