AWESOME SHIRT - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

AWESOME SHIRT

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:29 pm

Rirruto wrote:Image


I had a GILF once. :-o She was only 36 (I was 23).
I believe it was Neil Young who sang, "Welfare mothers, make" better lovers". :-b
Image
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2516
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basking in the Sunshine

Postby Pacman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:41 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I had a GILF once. :-o She was only 36 (I was 23).



I knew a GILF (never HAD her unfortunately) -- until recently she lived a few houses down from us. Hot, blonde, single-mom in her mid-30s, had a daughter when she was really young, like 17.

A year or so ago that daughter got knocked up at age 17 (coincidence?), and delivered a baby girl, making mom a grandmother!

She's a very fit, attractive, sexy woman. In fact, if she keeps it together for another 16-17 years, (and assuming the 'acorn doesn't fall far from the tree' theory) her granddaughter could get knocked-up, and THEN this woman could become a GGILF -- in her mid 50s! That'd be some kind of record.

I could see it happening.
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby slomo007 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:44 pm

Pacman wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I had a GILF once. :-o She was only 36 (I was 23).



I knew a GILF (never HAD her unfortunately) -- until recently she lived a few houses down from us. Hot, blonde, single-mom in her mid-30s, had a daughter when she was really young, like 17.

A year or so ago that daughter got knocked up at age 17 (coincidence?), and delivered a baby girl, making mom a grandmother!

She's a very fit, attractive, sexy woman. In fact, if she keeps it together for another 16-17 years, (and assuming the 'acorn doesn't fall far from the tree' theory) her granddaughter could get knocked-up, and THEN this woman could become a GGILF -- in her mid 50s! That'd be some kind of record.

I could see it happening.


LMAO...that's both sad and amusing at the same time.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Pacman wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I had a GILF once. :-o She was only 36 (I was 23).



I knew a GILF (never HAD her unfortunately) -- until recently she lived a few houses down from us. Hot, blonde, single-mom in her mid-30s, had a daughter when she was really young, like 17.

A year or so ago that daughter got knocked up at age 17 (coincidence?), and delivered a baby girl, making mom a grandmother!

She's a very fit, attractive, sexy woman. In fact, if she keeps it together for another 16-17 years, (and assuming the 'acorn doesn't fall far from the tree' theory) her granddaughter could get knocked-up, and THEN this woman could become a GGILF -- in her mid 50s! That'd be some kind of record.

I could see it happening.


Pictures please
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Pacman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:33 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Pacman wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I had a GILF once. :-o She was only 36 (I was 23).



I knew a GILF (never HAD her unfortunately) -- until recently she lived a few houses down from us. Hot, blonde, single-mom in her mid-30s, had a daughter when she was really young, like 17.

A year or so ago that daughter got knocked up at age 17 (coincidence?), and delivered a baby girl, making mom a grandmother!

She's a very fit, attractive, sexy woman. In fact, if she keeps it together for another 16-17 years, (and assuming the 'acorn doesn't fall far from the tree' theory) her granddaughter could get knocked-up, and THEN this woman could become a GGILF -- in her mid 50s! That'd be some kind of record.

I could see it happening.


Pictures please


LOL, don't have any. Wish I did.
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:48 pm

acsguitar wrote:oh and New Jersey is just a parasite of New York..


Says the guy with 2 strikes already and Randy Johnson on the mound. }:-) :-)
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:33 pm

Fireball Express wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:the fat kids one and the helen one are awesome ;-D


Personally Rico, I thought that you would have liked the "Hooray for Boobies" one. Somehow reminds me of something you'd say. ;-)


what makes you think that :-D
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:40 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:the fat kids one and the helen one are awesome ;-D


Personally Rico, I thought that you would have liked the "Hooray for Boobies" one. Somehow reminds me of something you'd say. ;-)


what makes you think that :-D


Because you're a retard. :-b
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:41 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:the fat kids one and the helen one are awesome ;-D


Personally Rico, I thought that you would have liked the "Hooray for Boobies" one. Somehow reminds me of something you'd say. ;-)


what makes you think that :-D


Because you're a retard. :-b


i dont think retards even know what boobies are :-D
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby DieHardCubbie » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:15 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:the fat kids one and the helen one are awesome ;-D


Personally Rico, I thought that you would have liked the "Hooray for Boobies" one. Somehow reminds me of something you'd say. ;-)


what makes you think that :-D


Because you're a retard. :-b


i dont think retards even know what boobies are :-D


Speaking from experience.... :-?
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 13084
Joined: 13 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: floating around on the 3rd rock

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Sep. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(1:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cleveland at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Houston
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact