Bonds.....explain to me why he...? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Bonds.....explain to me why he...?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby daweasle » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:58 pm

I do not believe he is off the roids or for that matter I don't think he'd keep playing if MLB came up with a legitimate steroid testing policy.

The fact that these guys have a few days to prepare prior to a drug test is proof enuf that if you wanted to get away with it you could.

And the guys at BALCO labs I'm sure have designer steroids that won't even show up on drug test. Hell to hear Gary Sheffield tell it - they have steroids and don't even tell you they're steroids. And there's no way to tell.

What is the difference between
a. steroids?
b. designer steroids?
c. nutritional supplements?

Can you define the diference? Can the dumbasses at MLB testing facility?

MOST IMPORTANTLY - can the guys at BALCO?

I'd say yes.

And they're just close enuf to that line that Bonds will continue to have his big ass head - big ass arms - and 45+ HRs.

Is it because of Moises Alou? No. It's all about the drugs.

The hardest thing to explain was when the other nite i was showing my son my baseball cards from the early 90's and found a barry bonds in a pirates uniform and he looked like me - 170-175 lbs

But my son knows what barry bonds looks like now.

I kept telling him that's barry bonds when he was young - and he kept saying no it's not - that when he was a little kid.

(also found some cool cards - Gary Sheffield rookie card, Pedro Martinez rookie card, some other really cool ones....)
daweasle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers