Independent Fantasy Arbitrator Has Openings for 2005 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Independent Fantasy Arbitrator Has Openings for 2005

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Independent Fantasy Arbitrator Has Openings for 2005

Postby Fantasy Ump » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:01 pm

In your 2005 fantasy league, AVOID the following: Hotly disputed trades that cannot be resolved peacefully….. Flaring tempers…..Angry e-mails…..and Potential bad blood among owners. Sound familiar?

I function as an INDEPENDENT ARBITRATOR for fantasy leagues. Since I do not own a team in your league and thus won’t have a dog in the fight, I provide fair, objective, unbiased decisions to any disputes that are presented to me. (The source of most disputes is of course, trading.) I am completely detached from the day-to-day operations of your league and do not become involved whatsoever in the by-laws, constitution, or other rules of your league. I do however, make a ruling, wherever and whenever one is needed. You (a league commissioner or representative) simply let me know when a conflict arises and present the case to me. After careful consideration, I render a decision to you and the rest of your league, promptly and (I hope) somewhat astutely.

In effect, I am on retainer for your league. My fee is quite reasonable: a one-time charge of $25, covering the entire 2005 season -- from start (the draft) to finish (usually your leaguewide trading deadline). Depending on the size of your league, that roughly works out to only $2 an owner for an entire season of service – a very good deal to ensure the integrity and equity of player movement in your league. This is a great option to have, especially for leagues with cash stakes. After ante-ing up, you want to know that things are being handled straight up at all times.

I am an extremely well versed sports fan as well as a grizzled veteran of the fantasy/roto sports world. I am honest and forthright; my opinions are given with thought and professionalism.

Openings are currently available for 2005! E-mail me now @ mailto:fantasyump@att.net for more details.

Have a great season!
Fantasy Ump
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds