CBS H2H KEEPER LEAGUE. 1 OPENING! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

CBS H2H KEEPER LEAGUE. 1 OPENING!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS H2H KEEPER LEAGUE. 1 OPENING!

Postby lopez7847 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:56 pm

Interested? Questions? contact mailto:lopez7847@gmail.com

2nd year. 5 keepers. Salary cap.

• Live Draft, 3/13/05 06:00 pm ET.
• 20 Rounds, with 60 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.

Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP and RP.
Eligibility: See constitution.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 12:00 PM ET on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status. (commissioner only) see constitution.
• Owners may make trades post season.
• Owners may do add/drops. (see constitution)
• Trades must be approved by the commissioner. (Trade committee)
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 8/31/05.

Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays, with 6 matchups per period.
Playoffs start in Period 25 and last for 2 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $25.00

Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Scoring based on total stats each period.

Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CI - Catcher Interference 0 points
CS - Caught Stealing -.5 points
CSC - Caught Stealing by Catcher 0 points
DPT - Double Plays Turned 0 points
E - Errors 0 points
GDP - Ground Into Double Plays -.5 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 4 points
KO - Strikeouts (Batter) -.5 points
OFAST - OF Assists 0 points
PBC - Passed Balls by Catcher 0 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 1.5 points
SF - Sacrifice Flies .5 points
SH - Sacrifice Hits .5 points
Special Scoring for Catchers
CI - Catcher Interference -1 point
CSC - Caught Stealing by Catcher 2 points
DPT - Double Plays Turned .5 points
E - Errors -1 point
PBC - Passed Balls by Catcher -.5 points
Special Scoring for First Basemen
E - Errors -1 point
Special Scoring for Second Basemen
E - Errors -1 point
Special Scoring for Third Basemen
E - Errors -1 point
Special Scoring for Shortstops
E - Errors -1 point
Special Scoring for Outfielders
E - Errors -1 point
OFAST - OF Assists 2 points

Scoring for Pitching Categories
B - Balks -1 point
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers) -1 point
BS - Blown Saves 0 points
CG - Complete Games 0 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HB - Hit Batsmen -1 point
HD - Holds 0 points
HRA - Home Runs Allowed -.5 points
INN - Innings 1 point
IRS - Inherited Runners Scored 0 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
L - Losses -4 points
NH - No-Hitters 0 points
PG - Perfect Games 0 points
PKO - Pick Offs 2 points
QS - Quality Starts 0 points
S - Saves 0 points
SO - Shutouts 0 points
W - Wins 7 points
WP - Wild Pitches -.5 points
Special Scoring for Starting Pitchers
CG - Complete Games 5 points
NH - No-Hitters 5 points
PG - Perfect Games 5 points
QS - Quality Starts 4 points
SO - Shutouts 5 points
Special Scoring for Relief Pitchers
BS - Blown Saves -2 points
HD - Holds 5 points
IRS - Inherited Runners Scored -.5 points
S - Saves 5 points

Constitution: Interested? Questions? contact mailto:lopez7847@gmail.com

MLB DIAMOND LEGENDS FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

H2H Points based scoring. Just about every categorie you can think of is accounted for.

5 Keepers. $25 league fee. League winner gets $250

Keepers must be submitted before Feb 1st 2005.

League Agreement

I __________ agree to abide by all league rules and regulations. I also agree not to deface any other owner in this league. I will get along with everyone to the best of my ability and if i have a prolem with anyone in the league i will contact the commish about the issue instead of taking matters into my own hands. I will respect the league constitution at all times. By signing this agreement I also agree to let the commish know 1 month ahead of time if i plan on leaving the league as well as being an active owner. I will not be a deadbeat owner. I also agree to pay the league fee or make an agreement with the commissioner before the draft.

The league agreement must be signed and sent to the commissioner. If you do not do this, we assume you quit and we will find a replacement for you.

Ricky Williams rule. Jan 9, 9:13 pm ET
If a player retires or suffers a long term injury, you may change a
keeper as long as it's before the draft.

Rules: For 2005!!!

Eligibility: Players are eligible at a position only if they played 22% of their games THIS YEAR. For the first 2 weeks of the baseball season we will go by last year. Any illegal lineup will score zero for the week. Any player that is a DH and doesn't play 22% of their games at another position will only be eligible at DH. You need to check with your eligibility screen every time you set your lineup.

Ammendment 3.0: 2 maximum Injured Reserve spots. In anticipating the possibility of long term injuries and salary cap issues. We are implementing IR spots. If a player gets injured and only if a player gets injured, owners can post a message on the message board to the entire league saying they are placing an injured player on IR. If a player is placed on IR, they CANNOT play the rest of the season in this league and CANNOT be traded. Only the commissioner can place a player on IR. The IR player's salary will not count against the cap for the rest of the year. They have to add a player or make a trade to replace him on the 25 man roster. If these guidelines are not followed, the owner will lose that player's rights, score zero for the rest of the year, and be ineligible for that year's playoffs.

Starting pitchers are starting pitchers, relief pitchers are relief pitchers. If a pitcher has a scheduled start, he will only be eligible at SP. If a relief pitcher is in the RP spot and does not have a scheduled start and he starts a game that week, there will be no penalty.

Playoffs: The 4 Division Winners will make the playoffs, and 2 Wildcard teams. Playoffs will be 3 weeks long. Division Winners with 2 best records will have byes first week. Final week will be a week prior to the last week of the regular season.

Salary Cap: Your team must keep 25 players on your roster and be under 260 Cap or your lineup will be illegal. The salaries will be determined by software based on our scoring system and 2005 projections to come out around Feb. 19th.

You MAY draft over the salary cap but you must adjust your roster by dropping or trading to meet the 260 cap by the start of the season.

Amendment 1.1.

In order to keep the league competitive for the long haul and make the draft better, any player that is kept following the 2005 season, their salary will increase by 2. If a player is not kept or dropped, their salary will change or revert to that years projected value based on the league salary software. Consider it a luxury tax.

Add/Drops: Everyone will me limited to 2 add drops per week max after the start of the season. If you drop a player, that players Value will be reset at that players Default Value. All players that are traded, their Value will stay the same as they were before the Trade. Waivers process will be utilized.

Amendment 1.3 Trade Committee

Trade Committee is a group of League repersentatives to Police Trades. Each Division will have 1 Leader. The Commish and Co-Commish can not be a Representative. The League will vote the members in for each Division. The Only way a Commish or Co-Commish is part of the League Trade Committee is the Link to talk to the Individuals when a Trade comes to the Commish for Approvel. If the 4 Representatives Vote in a tie, then The Commishers Office will be the Tie Breaking Vote. If the Commish or Co-Commish is involved in the Trade. The other Commish will be the Deciding Vote, only when there is a tie between the League representatives, can the Commish or Co-Commish Vote on the Trade. So, there is no way a trade NOT VALID, and there will be no CONTEST about the Trade PASSING or getting VETOED. When a trade gets VETOED the Commish or Co-commish will send the Teams a notice to try explain why, and to let them know to rework the Deal. If 2 Teams are involved in a trade, that is in the Committee then Commishers Office will set in on the Committee.

Trades: The number of players traded between two teams can differ by no more then ONE player (this rule starts after the 2005 draft). The commissioner reserves the right to review and challenge any of the most recent roster moves that may have been by a departed owner. The Trade Committee will be used to police trades. Do not take it personally if your trade is denied. Only ridiculous trades that absolutely cannot help one team in any way should be objected to protect the integrity of the league.

Amendment 2.1

Owner Responsibilities:

1. Must submit Keepers by Feb 1st 2005. Or be removed
from League.
2. Must make Draft, if you cant make Draft must let me
know that you cant before Draft Time. And Pre-rank
your players.
If you cannot make Draft and do not Let me Know you
cant, you will be removed from League.
3. League Fee is Due by March 31st 2005.
Paypal: mailto:lopez7847@gmail.com. Or mail check or money order to:

Davie Hayes
PO box 803
Grayson, Ky 41143

If you know me pay in person please.
4. Owners must send in their Lineups Weekly to mailto:daviehayes@gmail.com. If a Owner does not send it in for 2 consecutive
weeks they will be removed as well.
5. DON'T BE A DEADBEAT OWNER!!!
THIS LEAGUE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU!!!
YOU MUST CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!!!
THAT IS WHY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND IN
YOUR LINEUPS!!!

Amendment 2.2: 365 days a year league. All owners must have a valid
email address that they check at least twice a week or have a phone
number we can reach them at to leave a message regarding league
issues. Owners must set their options on CBS to receive alerts to
trade vote notifications, trade offers to them, etc. Owners must
check the site often to participate in league polls, trade vote
notifications, and trade offers. If you cannot get access because of
time issues or any other reason like vacations and such. You must
post that to everyone in the league. No inactive owner has ever won a fantasy league. Once you figure that out, you'll be good to go.

Commissioner.

Davie Hayes: mailto:daviehayes@gmail.com

Co-commissioner:

mailto:lopez7847@gmail.com
Mr. Black
lopez7847
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds