Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby reznorsboy » Tue May 17, 2005 10:13 am

Saw Keifer the other night!! He is in Canada filming the Sentinel ;-D
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nikku88 » Tue May 17, 2005 10:26 am

In some ways I'm glad Marwan escaped. I kind of would like to see him not get killed or captured this season, just to shake things up a bit.
I'm really worried for Tony as I actually like him and we haven't really had a major character die yet which 24 loves to do.
He really shouldn't have dropped his gun, he should have sacrificied Castle. Jack would have.
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 17, 2005 10:36 am

nikku88 wrote:I'm really worried for Tony as I actually like him and we haven't really had a major character die yet which 24 loves to do.
He really shouldn't have dropped his gun, he should have sacrificied Castle. Jack would have.

i think u are right about possibly losing tony for good next week.... and you are absolutely correct about jack would have sacrificied Castle, just as Jack may sacrifice Tony next week to get Mia.....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby demoflauchy » Tue May 17, 2005 10:42 am

I'm with pacman... LAME show last night. I really enjoy the 24 show as a whole, but some times, it just pisses me off what they try to "pull off"...

The plot is so thick that they have to completely abadon logic in a real life situation. Here are my critiques

CTU seems to have an unlimited supply of agents to be killed.

Sec of Defense Heller appears out of NOWHERE (he's been off the show for the past 4-6 hours), where was he when all the stuff about the nuke was found out?

Hellers son, was sleeping in his apartment, and shows up on the CTU campus 7 minutes after they asked for him to be brought in. I can't walk out to my truck, get a cd, and back to my office in 7 minutes...

Tony and Michelle haven't spoken in 18+ months....now they're in love again and making out. You knew something was going to happen to Tony after the tongue session.

Jack calls Audry while on the helicopter, speaking to her without a headset or anything else to drown out the noise. C'mon, helicopters are not like airplanes....copters are LOUD.

Jack figures out that the couple in the apartment has split up. The guy is dead and the girl is on the loose. He doesn't tell the agents to hold the perimiter and keep on the lookout for a female....No, he tells them to stay put. Why not explain to his other agents that she is on the loose and they need to be watching for her?

Tony must have been awestruck by the female terrorits beatuy, that's why he dropped his gun...

What happened to the Chinese? No love from them in this show.

What a lame Vice-President turned President.

They've got a LOT of holes/plots to fill next week...

I'm out........
[url]textandmac.com[/url]
[url]pokerandcoffee.blogspot.com[/url]
demoflauchy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby nikku88 » Tue May 17, 2005 10:50 am

raiders_umpire wrote:i think u are right about possibly losing tony for good next week.... and you are absolutely correct about jack would have sacrificied Castle, just as Jack may sacrifice Tony next week to get Mia.....

I can see Jack doing that. It would kind of fit with the theme this season that Jack always puts work(the good of the country) ahead of anything no matter what he has to sacrifice personally.
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Transmogrifier » Thu May 19, 2005 10:58 am

SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Anyway, what did Mia do in the other seasons? I forgot here.

She's great, though, as a lesbian in the L Word.
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby nikku88 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:16 am

Transmogrifier wrote:SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Hmmm, she had sex with a guy in an airplane bathroom, then blew up the plane, wondered naked in the desert, sacrified her lesbian lover for cash, tried to kill the president. Did I miss anything?
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri May 20, 2005 11:06 am

nikku88 wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Hmmm, she had sex with a guy in an airplane bathroom, then blew up the plane, wondered naked in the desert, sacrified her lesbian lover for cash, tried to kill the president. Did I miss anything?

Really? Why don't I remember this? What season was this? the Mexico one?
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby BigMusky » Fri May 20, 2005 11:28 am

almost 24 pages in the 24 thread...and that it is not even a good show. :-o
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri May 20, 2005 12:45 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:
nikku88 wrote:

Really? Why don't I remember this? What season was this? the Mexico one?

the plane episode was show 1 of season 1..... and she was also the person that shook the hand of president palmer at the end of season 2(i think) that left him with some type of disease or such on his hand.....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk