24 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

24

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby reznorsboy » Tue May 17, 2005 10:13 am

Saw Keifer the other night!! He is in Canada filming the Sentinel ;-D
Image
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2617
Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Postby nikku88 » Tue May 17, 2005 10:26 am

In some ways I'm glad Marwan escaped. I kind of would like to see him not get killed or captured this season, just to shake things up a bit.
I'm really worried for Tony as I actually like him and we haven't really had a major character die yet which 24 loves to do.
He really shouldn't have dropped his gun, he should have sacrificied Castle. Jack would have.
Image
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1438
Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 17, 2005 10:36 am

nikku88 wrote:I'm really worried for Tony as I actually like him and we haven't really had a major character die yet which 24 loves to do.
He really shouldn't have dropped his gun, he should have sacrificied Castle. Jack would have.




i think u are right about possibly losing tony for good next week.... and you are absolutely correct about jack would have sacrificied Castle, just as Jack may sacrifice Tony next week to get Mia.....
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby nikku88 » Tue May 17, 2005 10:50 am

raiders_umpire wrote:i think u are right about possibly losing tony for good next week.... and you are absolutely correct about jack would have sacrificied Castle, just as Jack may sacrifice Tony next week to get Mia.....


I can see Jack doing that. It would kind of fit with the theme this season that Jack always puts work(the good of the country) ahead of anything no matter what he has to sacrifice personally.
Image
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1438
Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka

Postby Transmogrifier » Thu May 19, 2005 10:58 am

SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Anyway, what did Mia do in the other seasons? I forgot here.

She's great, though, as a lesbian in the L Word.
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 7181
Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: No taxation without Representation!

Postby nikku88 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:16 am

Transmogrifier wrote:SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Anyway, what did Mia do in the other seasons? I forgot here.

She's great, though, as a lesbian in the L Word.


Hmmm, she had sex with a guy in an airplane bathroom, then blew up the plane, wondered naked in the desert, sacrified her lesbian lover for cash, tried to kill the president. Did I miss anything?
Image
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1438
Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri May 20, 2005 11:06 am

nikku88 wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Anyway, what did Mia do in the other seasons? I forgot here.

She's great, though, as a lesbian in the L Word.


Hmmm, she had sex with a guy in an airplane bathroom, then blew up the plane, wondered naked in the desert, sacrified her lesbian lover for cash, tried to kill the president. Did I miss anything?


Really? Why don't I remember this? What season was this? the Mexico one?
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 7181
Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: No taxation without Representation!

Postby BigMusky » Fri May 20, 2005 11:28 am

almost 24 pages in the 24 thread...and that it is not even a good show. :-o
Image
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2780
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "Milla-walk-ay"

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri May 20, 2005 12:45 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:
nikku88 wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:SO I just saw the episode... and I too was stunned about Tony's actions. The show wasn't that good.

Anyway, what did Mia do in the other seasons? I forgot here.

She's great, though, as a lesbian in the L Word.


Hmmm, she had sex with a guy in an airplane bathroom, then blew up the plane, wondered naked in the desert, sacrified her lesbian lover for cash, tried to kill the president. Did I miss anything?


Really? Why don't I remember this? What season was this? the Mexico one?




the plane episode was show 1 of season 1..... and she was also the person that shook the hand of president palmer at the end of season 2(i think) that left him with some type of disease or such on his hand.....
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 5:55 hours
(and 91 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact